Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

ain'teasybeingcheesy today !!!

lions2011

cool.png

Rodgers just discount double choked his way outta the playoffs!

Yeah he really did. Why he didn't run down the field and catch his pass really doesn't make sense. Don't get me started on his defense.

tbone413 said:
Rodgers just discount double chocked his way outta the playoffs!

So is GB talk radio just as bad as Detroit talk radio. By that I mean do they have to field calls tomorrow about how Matt Flynn should have started?

Maize&Cheese304 said:
Yeah he really did. Why he didn't run down the field and catch his pass really doesn't make sense. Don't get me started on his defense.

his defense ?? WTF did you expect they're one of the worst defenses in the NFL all year.

Sorry but for someone who Had an MVP type season, having a 70 QB rating in a home playoff game is choking..

sggatecl said:
9 dropped passes? I feel like you guys are just trolling.

nope...we know all about dropped passes....we're lion fans

Thank you!

They don't say anything about they drops, fumbles, or bad 3rd down defense.

Rodgers had 300yrds of offense and 2tds in one of his worst games of the year.

Maize&Cheese304 said:
Thank you!

you keep bitching about the defense...lol

they were awful all year , WTF did you expect some sorta 180

More than one TO. Maybe 1 3rd and long stop.

Wasn't the lions/packers game ended by a stafford int?

Maize&Cheese304 said:
Thank you!

Rodgers was responsible for part of those drops. Leading them into big hits, and making some tough catches.

Yes they are catches they made a lot this year, but they are still tough. Only about 3 were straight drops in my opinion.

You also forgot to mention the INT and fumble.

Maize&Cheese304 said:

32nd in total defense.

20th in 3rd down stops.

dont show up in January blaming a defense that had leaked like a sieve all fucking year.

Packers got blasted... Just deal with it and move on like i did when the Lions lost.....LOL...

SLICK said:
Maize&Cheese304 said:

32nd in total defense.

20th in 3rd down stops.

dont show up in January blaming a defense that had leaked like a sieve all fucking year.
They relied on creating turnovers to make up for how bad they are. They didn't get enough today, and so they lose.

Didn't they keep most of their players from last year? They lost Jenkins, and Collins went out early in the season. Am I missing anyone else? I thought their defense was much better last year.

Back