Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

AL Playoff Thread

I have said for a long time that Valverde isn't a good closer.....I can't wait until he is gone!

He'd be at the top of my list to replace in the off-season.

The question is, do they promote from within or go get somebody?

Detroit beats Oakland with a gem by JV, they move on to the ALCS

Baltimore stays alive and forces a game 5, that game will be played tomorrow

NY wins, they'll go on to face the Tigers in the ALCS

Detroit survives getting Valverde'd, go up 1-0 in the ALCS

Tigers take a 2-0 lead over the Yankees

Now off to Detroit, we're hopefully they can clinch the AL

The Tigers take a commanding 3-0 lead over the Yanks with a 2-1 win, the world series is now one win away...and personally I'd love to see the Tigers sweep the Yankees, just to see that fanbase whine.

The Tigers take a commanding 3-0 lead over the Yanks with a 2-1 win, the world series is now one win away...and personally I'd love to see the Tigers sweep the Yankees, just to see that fanbase whine.

That and setting up their rotation anyway they want in the WS.

Final Update of the season

The Detroit Tigers are headed to the World Series with a sweep over the Yankees!

I have this wager with a friend of mine who lives in St. Louis. If the Tigers play the Cardinals and win, she has to wear a Tigers World Series Champions shirt around the city, taking pictures at various landmarks and such with it. If the Cardinals win, I have to do the same with a Cardinals shirt here.

God I hope we win.

I have this wager with a friend of mine who lives in St. Louis. If the Tigers play the Cardinals and win, she has to wear a Tigers World Series Champions shirt around the city, taking pictures at various landmarks and such with it. If the Cardinals win, I have to do the same with a Cardinals shirt here.

God I hope we win.

Well they the Archway that looks like I'm seeing a Mickey D's, what do we have as far as landmarks? I suppose you could visit where the wino's sleep or hooker heaven..

Back