Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

All Black vs. All White All Stars

[color=#551A8B said:
Rich what? Richmond![/color]]That game was wrong lol. Jim Leonhard and Kyle Williams being left off the white team for what reason? And why was Aaron Rodgers being outperformed by Cam Newton lol

I think injuries were on, I know Leonhard is injured for sure.

Cam did great because he just thew it up to Megatron every time (or at least it looks that way in the highlights). A strategy Stafford has adapted lately with similar results.

Yea why did Rodgers throw a jump ball to Welker in dbl coverage ending with an INT. Think he did that twice.

The QB difference was vastly under-shown in that simulation

[color=#551A8B said:
Rich what? Richmond![/color]]Yea why did Rodgers throw a jump ball to Welker in dbl coverage ending with an INT. Think he did that twice.

150 yrds and 2 Ints definitely very un-Rodgerslike.

Stuart Schweigert

Remember him being great a Purdue, guess he failed at the Lions and now plays in the UFL.

cheeno said:
[color=#551A8B said:
Rich what? Richmond![/color]]Yea why did Rodgers throw a jump ball to Welker in dbl coverage ending with an INT. Think he did that twice.

Right, I would start Brady instead anyways. Mainly because of Welker/Gronk being there. Plus like I said earlier we would use multiple TE sets which Brady does very well with.

[color=#551A8B said:
Rich what? Richmond![/color]]
cheeno said:

Right, I would start Brady instead anyways. Mainly because of Welker/Gronk being there. Plus like I said earlier we would use multiple TE sets which Brady does very well with.

I agree, that's the way I would approach the offense with the White Team too. Double Tight, Power Run, with Welker underneath.

Black Team all about the PA Pass Deep and Dropping it off to Rice when the heat is on.

cheeno said:
[color=#551A8B said:
Rich what? Richmond![/color]]

I agree, that's the way I would approach the offense with the White Team too. Double Tight, Power Run, with Welker underneath.

Black Team all about the PA Pass Deep and Dropping it off to Rice when the heat is on.

Black team should do this for offense. Scrap the run, play 4 wide (Andre, Fitz, CJ, and Gates) With Ray Rice in the backfield. Spread the poor white secondary out and try and force them to play Man.

I'm surprised the white team won with Jason Garret coaching. haha

Once again the madden simulator shows its lack of football knowledge. Rodgers made dumb decisions and the offensive play calling for both teams was atrocious.

Back