Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

All In for Wisconsin?

And people in the North are not? I say they are with the same "alacrity" as your most ardent Charlestonian.

that's a strange thing to say.

you do see northerners (albeit only really dumb, racist ones) with Stars & Bars bumper stickers & flags. You don't really see "Northern Pride" being trumpeted in the south among northern transplants or southern liberals.

I laugh everytime I see this this one:

41569_2200510284_4593_n.jpg

it's also dumb they don't even know their own flag:

559341_10100120552359297_385503922_n.jpg

I digress...

Yes, I'm cheering for UW, especially over UK.

I'd rather see legit programs built on hard work and solid coaching win over John Calipari types. It's not only good for the Big Ten, but for college sports in general.

I'd rather see legit programs built on hard work and solid coaching win over John Calipari types. It's not only good for the Big Ten, but for college sports in general."

The fact he can cheat at 1 school and just move to another with no consequence to himself is ridiculous. The University takes the hit, the coach just migrates and cheats somewhere else. Anyone but Kentucky!

Wisconsin just giving the game away the last three possessions..

I'd rather see legit programs built on hard work and solid coaching win over John Calipari types. It's not only good for the Big Ten, but for college sports in general."

The fact he can cheat at 1 school and just move to another with no consequence to himself is ridiculous. The University takes the hit, the coach just migrates and cheats somewhere else. Anyone but Kentucky!

I agree...

The Big Ten sure has not had much luck in the FF since MSU last won it...

Evil Empire advances yet again..

Difficult indeed, I firmly believe MSU was more talented than Kentucky or UCONN. Hopefully UCONN wins.

Last edited:
I just can't understand anyone outside the state of Kentucky rooting for that piece of shit program..

UConn is just throwing this game away... They are giving Kentucky so many chances to get this lead..

Last edited:
James Young is from Rochester Hills Michigan.. I forgot did MSU or Michigan offer him?

Boatright rolls his ankle at the 9 minute mark up three. Had to use a Time out.

I think he has 6-7 more Mcdonalds All Americans coming in next year....sounds legit :)

Back