Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

Am I the Only One Who Didn?t Care That Tucker Made That Kick?

Lynn is being considered for the USC job right now.

They probably scratched Flecks name off the list and added Lynn.

Losing as 30.5 point favorites to a team that hasn?t beaten a Division 1 school since 2019 isn?t a good look.

That kick was in the second Watkins caught the ball.

And even if they called that delay of game.....the Hail Mary was complete the second they would've thrown that flag.

I honestly stood up and said "oh shit were going to lose" the second i saw we were lined up in prevent defense on 4th down lol. Our coaches proved to be fucking idiots that entire sequence. Nothing they do the rest of the year will make me think otherwise.

Play for a FG with a PS kicker....got lucky he made it
Base defense the first 3 down and get solid pressure to effect a pass.

....at that point what in the fucking gods green earth would make you think...."geee....im going to rely on my secondary to win us this game!" Im going to not rush anyone worth a shit and just let Lamar sit there all day until our shitty secondary has a lapse in coverage.

Some guy names Bobby Price, Will Harris, Tracy walker....thats your fucking secondary. Lets rely on them to make a play?!!! They gave up 5 -6 WIDE open deep balls throughout the game...luckily most of them were dropped. Lets let those guys seal the game!

fucking morons...get rid of all of them tomorrow i wouldnt give a shit. Coaches...players...all of them.

Move to Maine. The Maine Lions.. Or Bangor Lions. I so much hate this team.

Back