Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

And the Next dumbass award goes to...

Maize&Cheese304 said:
Well he took all of the blame on himself. Most WRs don't do that.

Then you have some players come out with excuses on how they didn't do what everything knows they did... lol

What an idiot...1 million camera angles, slow mo replays and you're going to try and defend it over n over insulting the world's intelligence?

Should have just said, I got mad, I did something stupid, I'm sorry for it and feel like an idiot. I apologize to (Whoever that was), that's not what I'm about.

"Uhhh I lost my balance duurrrrrrrrrrr...I almost fell duuuurrrrrr...If I wanna hurt someone I'll hit Aaron Rogers durrrrrr"

Lost all respect for this guy. What a clown.

Maybe he was lol. He was banging the ground with a guys head, and then tried to stomp it. Lucky for the ground the packers players arm was there.

You live to see another day ground...

I think Suh was just being a good teammate. For all the times the ground has had unnecessary roughness calls on Kevin Smith. He was just trying to get some payback. Lol

A packer and a cowgirl sitting in a tree, K.I.S.S. ing...

Well you know the rest.

I see your 9 SB rings and raise you an 0-16 with side of Millen for 8 years.

[color=#006400 said:
Mitch[/color]]I see your 9 SB rings and raise you an 0-16 with side of Millen for 8 years.

Boom

Packer and Cowboy fans couldn't even imagine a nightmare as bad as that let alone make it through an 0-16 season. In short...they couldn't handle it.

Are you guys bragging about being bad? Lol.

And it could have been worse. You could have super bowl type team then one player go down and be 0-11 lol

Maize&Cheese304 said:

And it could have been worse. You could have super bowl type team then one player go down and be 0-11 lol

Pretty much...I doubt you'd still be a fan of the Packers if they managed to go 39-121 over 10 seasons including an 0-16 season.

Romneybot said:
Maize&Cheese304 said:

Pretty much...I doubt you'd still be a fan of the Packers if they managed to go 39-121 over 10 seasons including an 0-16 season.

I've watched Quincy Carter, Chad Hutchinson, Troy Hambrick, Joey Galloway (sit on the bench), Eddie George, Vinny Testeverde etc... I'm only 23 years old...so during my big time following years as a kid there wasn't much to cheer about.

Now I know it's no where close to the Lions but I like the Cowboys, not just the players on the team or the Superbowl rings. From 97 (9 years old) to 06 (my senior year) they were 73-87 with no playoff wins and some years not even a star player. If I were gonna jump ship, it would have been a long time ago.

Oh and Cheesehead, while I hate the Packers, the Mariners are a very close 2nd to the Tigers with me. I still follow them pretty closely. Griffey is my all time fav player, Arod used to be #2 and RJ is still my all time fav pitcher.

Beez said:
Romneybot said:

I've watched Quincy Carter, Chad Hutchinson, Troy Hambrick, Joey Galloway (sit on the bench), Eddie George, Vinny Testeverde etc... I'm only 23 years old...so during my big time following years as a kid there wasn't much to cheer about.

Now I know it's no where close to the Lions but I like the Cowboys, not just the players on the team or the Superbowl rings. From 97 (9 years old) to 06 (my senior year) they were 73-87 with no playoff wins and some years not even a star player. If I were gonna jump ship, it would have been a long time ago.

Oh and Cheesehead, while I hate the Packers, the Mariners are a very close 2nd to the Tigers with me. I still follow them pretty closely. Griffey is my all time fav player, Arod used to be #2 and RJ is still my all time fav pitcher.

Hahahahaha. Comparing Cowgirls to Lions. You had one sentence correct, "Now I know its no where close to the Lions..".

I hate the fucking yankees. That mariners team was stacked. But got beat every year by the bankees.

Griffey was my favorite, then arod. Then arod left for money, and juiced up. Now griffey is my all time favorite player.

Btw beez, at that time your two favorite position players and favorite pitcher were Mariners. So why were you a Tigers fan :)

[color=#006400 said:
Mitch[/color]]Btw beez, at that time your two favorite position players and favorite pitcher were Mariners. So why were you a Tigers fan :)

I get asked that all the time. Honestly I don't know the answer. I have WAY more favorite Mariners players than Tigers but I guess it just goes to show that I'm a fan more of the team than the players. Going to Tiger stadium as a kid and getting $5 bleacher seats with my dad to watch an afternoon game. Just always loved the Tigers. They were never winning as a kid but I loved them anyway, almost in a rebellious way.

My friends all loved the Yankees and other winning teams and I didn't want to be one of those kids. The Mariners won me over as a fan because of who was on the team at the time when I was a kid and I just kind of developed a strong like for the team after that, while the Tigers were just "the Tigers" lol.

Hiram Bocachica, Luis Gonzales, Frank Catallanato, Devi Cruz, Matt Anderson, Doug Brocail, Tony Clarke, Travis Fryman, Damion Easily, Gabe Alvarez, Bondo, Steve Sparks, Nate Robertson, Robert Fick, Dean PalmerHideo Nomo, Juan Gonzales (lol) , Higgy,....all the guys that make you throw up in your mouth n your stomach churn were the best years of baseball for me as a kid. lol I loved going n watching those guys play, even if it rarely resulted in wins.

Back