Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

Anonymous GM returns to call Dominic Raiola a 'complete fraud'

Oh no not dom. Guy must be a real tool if he's taking time out of his day to trash him.

Sooo....how did poopster trick someone into thinking he was an anonymous GM?

Hey elrod, was pulling for your boys last Saturday. Damn they went cold.

Hey elrod, was pulling for your boys last Saturday. Damn they went cold.

cheeno! What's up bro? Yeah...they kind of sort of should have won. Tino's a clown though. Excited for his graduation...I might even get him a present. At least they covered (easily).

Not much, been off and on the board, because I've been busy lately. Been killing it betting on NFL games lately. Please tell me you won on last weeks bookie black Sunday?

Word...yeah I've been doing fairly well last week included. Don't really post anymore in "The Habit" since no one else does, but I'm enjoying the year so far. Testing my fade the public theory by tracking it on a spreadsheet and it seems like you'll either lose a little, break even, win a little, or win a lot week to week and come out ahead over the course of the season. Public is successful backing dogs and very unsuccessful when 80-89% of the money is on the favorite. Fun stuff. I should note that this applies to the NFL, NCAA seems to be a little more inconsistent.

Good to see you back!

What kind of a GM spends time worrying about some other team other than his own? I'm thinking this has to be millen. Has it ever said active gm or are people just assuming that?

??

Interesting theory. I'll start posting my picks there Sat/Sun when the Lions are away. We should try to resurrect the habit, at least on weekends.

Right on...I took a new gig with a local brewery so I work on the weekends time to time, but never so early where I can't at least post early games.

I got to thinking, Vegas always wins. I mean not always and they've certainly lost their ass on certain events, but over the course of time they come out on top otherwise they wouldn't be in business. So I started tracking it and wagering it. Seems like there's something to it. Public gives points most of the time, but has a better win percentage when they take 'em.

Sounds like a pretty sweet job.

That's interesting. I've done well taking points this year but I heard it was outlier year as far as dogs covering. Especially road dogs.

It ain't bad brother...

I'll keep keeping track to the best of my ability...

http://www.prideofdetroit.com/2012/11/6/3610104/anonymous-gm-dominic-raiola-detroit-lions

As much hate as Dom gets, he is still a veteran starter, who started under multiple coaches. This GM has no balls. I've heard rumors it was either the 49s GM or the Vikings GM.

This is all slowly becoming a joke. What GM would write this shit anyways? And who is he talking to? Is he talking to someone by disguising his voice? How unprofessional...lol. Fuck this clown.

Probably just made up shit. And vet or not, Riaola sucks. Always has and always will.

Pro football weekly apologized to the Lions and Raiola for publishing this junk by the GM. I hope it's Spielman and the Lions clown stomp the Vikings on Sunday

Yeah, but it said "GM" and everyone knows no one is foolish enough to hire a moron like Millen as your GM.

Right??????......

I'm convinced Millen is Old Man Fords son.....and that job was a payoff so Millen wouldn't sue for a portion of the Ford $$$$.

Yeah, that's it......definately.

I really hope it's Spielman too. A blowout win would shut that piehole up.

Back