Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

Another Great Coaching Decision

boogerlovejoy

Travis Fulgham

Last 3 quarters - 8 catches- 135 yards.

Marvin Jones 2020 - 12 catches - 138 yards

We never gave him a chance. You just never know until you throw to the guy.

We had too many weapons to keep him

Right, drafting the slowest WR at the combine was a vital cog in our offensive machine. And who needs a solid, young, cheap WR to take over at #2.....we?ll just draft one next year with one of our higher picks and watch him be a bust.

Right, drafting the slowest WR at the combine was a vital cog in our offensive machine. And who needs a solid, young, cheap WR to take over at #2.....we?ll just draft one next year with one of our higher picks and watch him be a bust.

Hey we are a first round TE and a second round RB away from competing

"Falcons fire head coach Quinn, GM Dimitroff after 0-5 start." Just in case Sheila Ford Hamp is reading this.

I was an advocate of Fulgham. I wanted to see him succeed as a Lion.

Last edited:
I was an advocate of Fulham. I wanted to see him succeed as a Lion.

I would like to see ANY player drafted succeed. It seem that outside first rounders we are lucky to get production from any player drafted in any round.

It just goes to show you how inept Quinn and Patricia are at evaluating talent and coaching to it. They have the sense to take him in the draft but can?t see any value and draft Quintez to replace him the very next year.

I wonder who will have the better career?

I would like to see ANY player drafted succeed. It seem that outside first rounders we are lucky to get production from any player drafted in any round.

It just goes to show you how inept Quinn and Patricia are at evaluating talent and coaching to it. They have the sense to take him in the draft but can’t see any value and draft Quintez to replace him the very next year.

I wonder who will have the better career?

The ex-Lion, of course.

Last edited:
Fulgham has size and some speed. Lions went with Hall, who is good deep ball player and Agnew (speed and return abilities). Cephus is more well rounded outside WR and a rookie.

Lets see how Fulgham does rest of year and Cephus in his career.

Back