Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

Any one ever sit in the Pavillion, sec 144.

wolverinetiger7

I'm buying tickets but for family and immediate members. Usually I sit in lower rows of outfield box a few times a year in sec 138 which is on lf side. Due to quantity of tickets needed and the pricing am looking at sec 144 believe it's called the Pavillion near the bp and is 17 a ticket plus fees. Anyone ever sit here and if you have is the view adequate? Or should I try to spend 28 if view isn't very good at Pavillion for lower rows of lower baseline box sec 142. Thanks for any info. If someone knows a better area for under 30 a ticket, let me know as well. Edited a few times cause I kept messing up the sections, lol. Should add will be 6 adults with 1 year old lap child who won't need a ticket. Don't have to be great seats but don't wan't horrible views where you can't see the action very well.
Howard

The view is fine. You're down by the foul pole? Usually there is some fun to be had with the bullpen guys. And you're a short walk around the outfield statues and stuff.

Actually the price is 21 a seat for overall price of 160.10. Sec 144 Row EE seats 8-13. I believe the foul pole won't obstruct the view is what I am trying to say, but am unsure. Should have put the seats and rows in first post.

You can pull up views from every section on the Tigers ticket page.

The only thing that sucks about LF is when the sun is in your eyes or it's blazing hot out there. There have been a few summer games where I couldn't take it and had to leave my seats before I passed out from the blistering sun.

wolverinetiger7 said:
I'm buying tickets but for family and immediate members. Usually I sit in lower rows of outfield box a few times a year in sec 138 which is on lf side. Due to quantity of tickets needed and the pricing am looking at sec 144 believe it's called the Pavillion near the bp and is 17 a ticket plus fees. Anyone ever sit here and if you have is the view adequate? Or should I try to spend 28 if view isn't very good at Pavillion for lower rows of lower baseline box sec 142. Thanks for any info. If someone knows a better area for under 30 a ticket, let me know as well. Edited a few times cause I kept messing up the sections, lol. Should add will be 6 adults with 1 year old lap child who won't need a ticket. Don't have to be great seats but don't wan't horrible views where you can't see the action very well.
Howard

I was sitting there in the famous JV near no hitter vs. Weaver last year. It was about 95 degrees and those seats are right in the sun. the view of the ball park is OK but you can't really tell what is going on at the plate. We were in foul territory and the pole was not in the way. Maggs HR was only about 20 seats from where I was sitting. Overall...the seats were just OK.

Back