Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

Anyone else see the suh interview?

coel73

Dude was crying his eyes out. It would be nice if it was a motivating factor in him coming back and causing serious hell.

I didn't. I wish we could get him back. He's a beast! But he's a beast we can't afford.

I read an article about it didn't see it. Made it sound like he was crying because he knew it was his last Lions game.

I'll franchise him. He's like paying two pro bowlers for the price of one. You can have scrubs like George Johnson and the can make plays with Suh on the line. He makes the linebackers better, he makes the secondary better. We can't not afford him.

Heard on one of the pregame shows that he said he hasn't made his mind up about leaving. Maybe that's to leverage for more money from someone else or the truth. Offer him to be the highest paid dt and go from there.

Yep, resign this guy. Whatever it takes

Whatever it takes. He is a winner and you don't let winners walk. He's our most valuable player and he showed it out there today. He was crying because he left everything on the field, even his heart.

I'll franchise him. He's like paying two pro bowlers for the price of one. You can have scrubs like George Johnson and the can make plays with Suh on the line. He makes the linebackers better, he makes the secondary better. We can't not afford him.

If you franchise him you are paying him as if he was 2.5 probowlers.

Heard on one of the pregame shows that he said he hasn't made his mind up about leaving. Maybe that's to leverage for more money from someone else or the truth. Offer him to be the highest paid dt and go from there.

I never thought for a second he truly cared where he played....but that news conference definitely makes me look at him in a whole new light. Like I said earlier, you can't fake that emotion. He cares.

So we sign him because he cried? Unless he takes a home town discount, which he won't, we don't have the cap space. If it was just one guy we needed maybe but he cost too much.

So we sign him because he cried? Unless he takes a home town discount, which he won't, we don't have the cap space. If it was just one guy we needed maybe but he cost too much.

We sign him because he is an all time talent that actually cares. You want to bring in a couple of mercs for his salary that don't give a shit? You want to build a winning culture you need that.

We have cap space, he is the only big FA we need to re-sign

Back