Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

Anyone Going to the Panthers Game?

JScottWriter

I haven't got tickets yet but was just wondering if any of you were planning on going?

It's a few miles from me and I'm not going. Too expensive.

Six this year
Car, jets, london, az, NE, chi

I would say I am jealous... but it seemed to work out for me this year, haha.

TSmith and I will be sitting at the Lions/Cards game together in Nov. Looking much forward to it amigo.

And sitting next to me, you will look goooood.

TSmith and I will be sitting at the Lions/Cards game together in Nov. Looking much forward to it amigo.

Should be fun

Yes, a little bit of both..flying to paris for a day, london two days and Iceland for day and a half

inkreq and brewer..is tsmith for real?

Because the way he completely welched on his bet on the politics board with elrod, we all thought he was just a trailer trash BSer...

And if he really has the dough to do what he claims he's going to do...why is an upright man welching on a lousy 1 G bet?

Ha ha...I will tell you what...without even knowing if tsmith has purchased the tickets next to your, or not...I will right now bet that tsmith hasn't bought them; isn't going to buy them, and hasn't either the intention nor the funds to attend the game...

Now...assuming that is true...I will buy seats next to you (2 tickets) and watch the game with you (and my wife) and will offer the current owner of the tickets up to THREE times the face value of those tickets...

Tsmith puts up pics of all the games he goes to he's legit Tinsel.

Tsmith puts up pics of all the games he goes to he's legit Tinsel.

Maybe.

On the other hand, once I saw this movie, the 10 Commandments; it really, really made it look like Moses and God had actually parted the sea...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OqCTq3EeDcY

There is NOTHING less convincing than photographic evidence than "photography" that is provided by the photographer themself...

Last edited:
He didn't post the pics to prove anything and most of them are just general stuff like the concourse and some people in the stands etc. I don't have a dog in this fight per say but I believe he hits up every game. We'll just have to wait for AZ I guess. You should go Tinsel.

Tinsel, I'll be in San Diego next year, more than happy to pick up two extra for you and the mrs, maybe we could bury the hatchett...

inkreq and brewer..is tsmith for real?

Because the way he completely welched on his bet on the politics board with elrod, we all thought he was just a trailer trash BSer...

And if he really has the dough to do what he claims he's going to do...why is an upright man welching on a lousy 1 G bet?

Tinsel, I have no idea about a bet. No knowledge of that at all. Nor would I put a whole lot of stock into a message board bet for 1 grand.

However, I can tell you he has bought tickets for the Arizona game, and has already given me two tickets for me and the wife, because he accidentally bought two extra. I have them already.

The man has always struck me as a class act, and I very much appreciate him throwing me his extra tickets. But beyond even that, he has always seemed like a cool cat to me, and I look forward to meeting him in November.

I have no reason at all to doubt anything he says. I didn't realize he travels for away games the way he does, and hey, more power to him. The amount of money he has or makes is none of my business, but he's a Lions fan who apparently has the means to enjoy away games in person, and I'm happy he can do that.

Most of us, myself included, can barely afford to see a game locally at today's NFL prices, so if he can enjoy a full season in person... I'd be happy for any fan that could do that. I can only imagine how cool it would be to see a game in London.

Like I said, I have no reason at all to disbelieve him, and that goes beyond the tickets he gave me.

Tinsel, I'll be in San Diego next year, more than happy to pick up two extra for you and the mrs, maybe we could bury the hatchett...

All good.

Pick up two extra, and the Mrs and I will pay back and spring for yours too.

And sorry to your buds on this board if I got under anyone's skin.

Back