Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

Anyone hear about this???

tonyballs

I might be a little late to the party on this one, but Suh showed up to practice in his running shoes the other day?? This true? lol

https://news.yahoo.com/ndamukong-suh-wore-sneakers-practice-234228839.html

Bit weird. I can think of a million ways to show your coach how pissed you are... why wear sneakers? And how does anyone know that is why he did it?

We're 4 games into the season, and the relationship between the Dolphins and Suh already seemed broken beyond repair. From week 1 it was obvious he wasn't happy there, and was going to become a problem.

By firing his coach, which I believe had a lot to do with him personally, the team has basically told his his behavior is okay, and if he's unhappy, he will get his way.

This has turned into a recipe for Disaster Soup.

Back