Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

Are You Kidding Me? HAIL to the Yeah!

tinselwolverine

Ladies and gentlemen, introducing for the first time EVER to the Detroit Sports Forum, YOUR defending Big 10 champions of football, the Mighty Maize and Blue of Michigan annual countdown to kickoff!

#68 Andrew Vastardis

GO BLUE!

It was 68 in California and 67 in Ann Arbor.

So I did both.

Defending Big Ten champions baby!

Wooooooo hooooooo!

Countdown to kickoff has begun!

Woooooo hoooooooo!

But when you posted 68 was both Cali and Ann Arbor and 67 was also Cali and Ann Arbor. I got confused.

#s 62, 61 and 60.

iu

Why are we so far behind in recruiting rankings for 2023 ? This is getting real bad ?

Why are we so far behind in recruiting rankings for 2023 ? This is getting real bad ?

I don?t know. Maybe for the same reason I fell so far behind in keeping up this countdown. But I?m caught up now.

You might remember how disdainful I was to people who were debating how important the draft rankings that resulted from the Brad Stafford trade were or we?re not. I look at recruiting kind of the way I look at the NFL draft.

Tom Brady.

When actual professionals who are paid big money are so relatively not that good at reading the tea leaves, who cares what I think?

Last edited:

That answer is simple. The program's stance of "transformative not transactional" is idiotic at best. We've shown up to the NIL race in a Model T thinking we're going to keep up with IndyCars.

That answer is simple. The program's stance of "transformative not transactional" is idiotic at best. We've shown up to the NIL race in a Model T thinking we're going to keep up with IndyCars.

Okay cool.

Get on the horn and let the AD know to do better.

You?re better at that than me.

It?s a weird new world, right?

Okay cool.

Get on the horn and let the AD know to do better.

You?re better at that than me.

It?s a weird new world, right?

It's not that weird. The people who are the reason college sports are such a huge business are finally getting their fair share. Get on board or get left in the dust and then try to play catch up.

Back