Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

Are you ready for the 20th Anniversary rememberences of the 9/11 Attacks?

Are you ready for the 20th Anniversary rememberences of the 9/11 Attacks?

• Yes, & as an American who believes in PERSONAL FREEDOM, I DEMAND everyone around me stand & salute

Votes: 1 25.0%
  • I am, & still can't believe Barack HUSSEIN Obama ignored CIA warnings and let the attacks happen

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • I am ready, but quietly happy my TV remote has a mute button (don't tell anyone I said that)

• OMFG this is all going to be during football saturday? SHOOT ME NOW.

Votes: 3 75.0%
  • No, I'm not ready. I need to watch more youtube videos on the melting point of steel.

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Champ?s ?Naked Gun? clip in #18 is the second one I?ve seen on the board this week.

I can?t find a clip of the ?must kill the Queen? scenes; wasn?t Reggie Jackson (the baseball one, not the basketball one) the first one whose mind was melded to kill the queen and then later somehow the meld moved to Jane?

Anyway, here is the scene that follows.

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=UacV3KwYsR0

Who would win in a fight between Reggie Jackson and Norberg? Norburg was already pretty fucked up by the time this scene happened.

I can?t find a clip of the ?must kill the Queen? scenes; wasn?t Reggie Jackson (the baseball one, not the basketball one) the first one whose mind was melded to kill the queen and then later somehow the meld moved to Jane?

Reggie came so close...

reggie-jackson-naked-gun.jpg

She looks astonishing like the departed Queen.

Is it actually the late Queen herself?

She loved to do shit that would make people go, ?wait, what? Is that actually the Queen herself??

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=1AS-dCdYZbo

According to her IMDb page Jeannette Charles played the Queen in Naked Gun.

Apparently, people shared your opinion that she looks strikingly similiar because she actually played the Queen in multiple roles. She basically made a career out of it.

Nice.

I was actually referring to post #490 in this thread, my own post responding to our solar paneled EV loving green friend MHughes comparing the San Onofre reactor to a pair of tits.

Which they inarguably look like.

The Naked Gun is one of the the few common experiences that can make us all, just for a minute, put aside the things that divide us.

I think they should show it in school.

To Kindergartners.

I understand there?s a movement in the Florida state legislature, already endorsed by Governor DeSantis.

The word ?gay? is never worded in the legislation once.

I?m not really being political, more making a joke about both sides, but if anybody thinks I should move this to the political board, just let me know.

Since the pandemic, that?s kind of become my job.

EDIT: Oh, nice.

This thread was already on the politics board already.

Last edited:
According to her IMDb page Jeannette Charles played the Queen in Naked Gun.

Apparently, people shared your opinion that she looks strikingly similiar because she actually played the Queen in multiple roles. She basically made a career out of it.

Nice work if you can get it.

I don?t know her background before she became the ?royal doppelg?nger,? but apparently she was ?discovered? because she commissioned a portrait of herself for her husband that ended up being displayed in some kind of museum or some thing and people mistook the woman in the portrait for the queen.

I don?t think just anybody commissions portraits of themself that are displayed in museums.

Nice work if you can get it.

I don?t know her background before she became the ?royal doppelg?nger,? but apparently she was ?discovered? because she commissioned a portrait of herself for her husband that ended up being displayed in some kind of museum or some thing and people mistook the woman in the portrait for the queen.

I don?t think just anybody commissions portraits of themself that are displayed in museums.

Probably just the wealthy and a few really good practical jokers.

That?s the actor that played the guy who payed a thief to steal Pee Wee Herman?s bike. I think the characters name was Francis. If I recall correctly, the bike ended up in the basement of the Alamo.

Last edited:
That?s the actor that played the guy who payed a thief to steal Pee Wee Herman?s bike. I think the characters name was Francis. If I recall correctly, the bike ended up in the basement of the Alamo.

u probably like him b/c his dad is a billionaire

The actor with his face partially cut off in the lower right hand corner looks a little like an actor who has become a bit of of B list name - Will something - although maybe not even a B lister if I can?t remember his name or even anything I remember him in that I can look him up from.

Statistically not likely to be the progeny of a billionaire - ain?t that many of them.

Even Riley Keough ain?t the progeny of no billionaire.

One serious thing:

There is no evidence that the passengers of United Flight 93 who voted to take command of the plane back from the hands of the terrorists checked each other?s party affiliation before voting to make that decision.

One serious thing:

There is no evidence that the passengers of United Flight 93 who voted to take command of the plane back from the hands of the terrorists checked each other?s party affiliation before voting to make that decision.

It's a little known fact that they utilized the Electoral college method when they made the vote. The popular vote went 24-16 against the takeover, but they had one guy from TX and a lady from CA that swung the electoral vote in favor of intentionally crashing the plane.

Back