Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

Attendence 107,120

redandguilty

Figure in that they counted all those students that didn't show up and I think it's safe to guess that Michigan didn't have 100k in the stadium Saturday. I don't know how often that happens, but it's not good.

Actually more there than I expected

I had thought it would be 101,000

And it is total of all In stadium, including workers, etc not tickets sold is my understanding
Which is why infants have to have ticket

Last edited:
To be fair, a lot more students were in the stands around halftime.

Well, it was a freakin' early game, shit...

I was barely there on time myself, and no way was I out til 5 am doing bong hits and Jaeger shots...

Last edited:
Well, it was a freakin' early game, shit...

I was barely there on time myself, and no way was I out til 5 am doing bong hits and Jaeger shots...

I find it pretty funny that I complain about late games and everyone else seems to complain about the noon games - which I enjoy.

I like noon games. I'm up around 8am every Saturday and I hate waiting around all day for kickoff.

I like noon games. I'm up around 8am every Saturday and I hate waiting around all day for kickoff.

I wake pup between 5-6 am.
Always prefer early games

Out west was great- no problems with 9 am, breakfast, mimosa, football

Yeah, 10am & 1:30pm both beat the crap out of ..... 6pm EST against a crap program like UConn.

Back