Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

Avril Won't Give Discount

Romneybot said:
tonyballs said:
Who cares if he only had 1 QB hit? He did sack the QB TWICE, right? How many times did he flush Jackson out of the pocket? I'm asking because i don't know.

If this kid walks, this is going to be a nightmare for us. I can see a team like the Packers (who need a passrusher in the worst way) getting him and having him chase Stafford for the next 5 years twice a year. I don't like it!!! Just a bad feeling.....

On the bright side, our running game would improve for those two games.

Says who?

SLICK said:
tag him and trade him for a 2nd.....draft Vinny Curry , keep LoJack and Young in rotation for 2012 and groom Curry.
This. Avril isn't worth anywhere near the money somebody is gonna give him. Tag him and trade him. This is gonna be a good draft for DEs with Couples, Perry, Branch, Mercilus, Crick, Curry, etc. Draft one of these guys and play LoJack and Young while they develop.

Tag for des this year is going to be 10.6 million. 22.9 to tag mario williams.....I said it a month ago.....dont be surprised if he hits the market.

[color=#006400 said:
Mitch[/color]]
SLICK said:
he was traded....

Okay, wasn't sure. Still a sad day, I loved that dude.

Chris Claiborne?? bit of a reach, but I've got to imagine we wanted him back more so than letting him go to Minnesota

Back