Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

B. Miller is done

Michigan fans never cheer an injury! ROFLMAO!!!

Signed,
Drew Stanton

Last edited:
yeah i had the same reaction

he may be symptom free but he has to hurting some

Maybe he just wanted to come out because he wasn't that effective against purdue? What's the recovery time for a bruised ego? The hit didn't look that bad to me... Of course I was sitting on my comfortable couch drinking a cold beer... BURRRP...

Michigan fans never cheer an injury! ROFLMAO!!!

Signed,
Drew Stanton

I'm assuming you're referring to 2005...

While UM's fan base is sufficiently large that no doubt a few slappies would cheer an opponent's injury, there is a pretty big difference between actively hoping for an injury or cheering one when it occurs and, looking back after a player (Stanton) is injured, thinking "boy, thank god he was out of the game or we would not have won."

Back