Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

B Minor

KAWDUP said:
You only remember 1 year of your childood? You must have been pretty deprived then.

English was never your strongest subject, was it?

Funny that you should comment that way o' politically ignorant elitist.

. . . but now that you mention it, I consider myself near expert. What's your point?

michelle-bachmann.jpg

AHHHH, TOTAL BURRRRRRN!!!!!

I guess I should have put a smiley in my comment. Get a grip - that is exactly the kind of comment you would normally make to nearly everyone . . .

MichChamp02 said:
you really think anything that happens in a preseason game is worth bragging about anyway?

Its the first bit of football I've gotten this year and there was a Broncos fan here...I just wanted to make sure we stated who won. 6-10 last year....let me have this and I wont ask you for another thing all day.

Bachmann has her hands up like Bo does in your profile pic, Victor.

"DO THE BO, MICHELLE!"

bigvic said:
Tony Homo ...... heh

WEEEEEEEEEEELLLLL I ALREADY HEARD THAT ONE YA UNORIGINAL BASTARD!... YA PIECE UH REPEATIN SHIT!

(Toll booth Willy) Hope you're familiar or this joke could go extremely array.

I'm just messing around too, been a reg on the M boards for 10yrs and am a well-known Broncos fan, season ticketholder and CO native ........

I have a LOT of Cowboys fan friends ...

Beez said:
(Toll booth Willy) Hope you're familiar or this joke could go extremely array.

I think you mean "AWRY," pronounced "uh-rye," as in "away from the appropriate, planned, or expected course; amiss"

I actually spelled it arry and thought theres no way thats correct...I put about 3 different things n just thought maybe it was spelled like array or nobody would notice. This grammar thing was cute but now you're starting to make me feel dum. (Yes I know..its a joke)

Haha, sorry, I'll stop.

You seem to have your head on straight, you just struggle with the vocab a bit, kinda like Yogi Berra.

MichChamp02 said:
Haha, sorry, I'll stop.

You seem to have your head on straight, you just struggle with the vocab a bit, kinda like Yogi Berra.

Yeah, the vocab is pretty solid from a speaking stand point but when you run into words you have maybe spelled out 3 times in your life, it gets sticky. Plus I'm not prepared to looks things up for you bastards. lol

Beez said:
MichChamp02 said:
Haha, sorry, I'll stop.

Yeah, the vocab is pretty solid from a speaking stand point but when you run into words you have maybe spelled out 3 times in your life, it gets sticky. Plus I'm not prepared to looks things up for you bastards. lol

Well, for future reference, this site has a spell check option whereas ESPN did not. ;)

bphillips4gg said:
Beez said:

Well, for future reference, this site has a spell check option whereas ESPN did not. ;)

Still too much effort for you bastards. Thanks though, appreciate the help. Wouldnt have helped me much as I spelled array right, just wasnt trying to spell that word. lol

Back