Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

B1G defensive awards

Just saw a tweet that ALL 11 defensive starters were honored. That's impressive

Freep had an article that this was the first time MSU was shut out of the 1st team under Dantonio. not a single MSU player made it.

I love me some Peppers, but Lewis should have won the award over him. From a raw defensive perspective, Peppers is good but he gets caught out of position and ton and had multiple occasions (especially in the Iowa game) where he tried to arm tackle.

Lewis is the best defensive player on this team.

I love me some Peppers, but Lewis should have won the award over him. From a raw defensive perspective, Peppers is good but he gets caught out of position and ton and had multiple occasions (especially in the Iowa game) where he tried to arm tackle.

Lewis is the best defensive player on this team.

Exactly how I see it as well. I love Peppers, but Lewis is better. Hoping Lewis ends up on the Pats.

Freep had an article that this was the first time MSU was shut out of the 1st team under Dantonio. not a single MSU player made it.

I don't think McDowell(2nd team) and definitely Bullough(3rd team) should have been named either. I can't think of 1 player that truly deserved a vote not named LJ Scott. Some of the younger players were playing well late, but nobody on that team deserved any recognition.

M did not win the team award that matters most. I know there is a connection between individual awards and team achievement, but the season fell short for me, though the program is on a upward trajectory, even with the loss of 40+ seniors.

BTC matters more than a Natty? Because that is still on the table.

BTC matters more than a Natty? Because that is still on the table.

You can control the B1G championship. The National Championship, not as much. Even now. I mean, the B1G champion might not get in the playoff.

Back