Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

Back up qb id like

Who would you want at back up qb?

• Total voters

mhughes0021

Who ya got?

Holmes' off season has put him in position to tackle back up qb thru fa or anywhere in the draft.

Last edited:
I like the idea of Teddy B and would get on board w Richardson or Hooker.

I?d much rather see us move #6 and a future for Lamar before selecting an unproven rookie.

If we stay at #6, I?d like to see defense there and #18. We only have one CB under contract after this season(assuming we don?t pick up Okudah?s 5th year option).

Teddy B as a backup.
Anderson Jr, Carter or Wilson #6.
Best CB available at #18 or move up for one.

Namely, McKee. QBs are always Wild Cards, but McKee is a least a deuce and not an one-eyed Jack. Bridgewater is a store manager with a pocket protector, IMO. The others are too risky.

EDIT: Also, perhaps, the best candidate to take over in time.

Last edited:
If Holmes gets a steal on day 2 at QB, that would be amazing

The bar is so low with Sudfeld, Blough, Boyle and Daniels the last few years

Anyone that can kind of read defenses, doesn't have a noodle arm and has decent accuracy will do. Boyle didn't have the accuracy, Blough/Daniels didn't have the arm, Sudfeld is like a combo of all 3 of those guys but not good

Hooker getting a late draft boost.... might not even last until 18 at this point. Not sure of id take him at 18 but lions are meeting with him this week so they are about to find out if they would.

Last edited:
Back