Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

Bands you hated as you got older

Except Gene Hackman as Mike Brady would have been awesome, Marcia complains about a football in the nose? Bam, Greg gets socked in the face, because how will Marcia ever land a man, or a good stripper job with a fucked up schnoz? he's not paying for that bitch forever you know.

And cousin Oliver, you can forget another mouth to feed, father Hackman would dump his ass at an orphanage the day he showed up.

Actually Dice Clay would be perfect for Dad Brady.

Marcia: "Oh my nose"
Clay Brady "fk you"

[color=#006400 said:
KalineCountry[/color]]

never liked aerosmith either, always thought they were trying to rip off the Stones.
many groups ripped off the blues men and others like the Stones and Clapton went out of their way to get Muddy, and the other Blues Legends acknowledgement and kudos.

yeah, I guess that's what bothers me. If I don't really respect the integrity of the artist that went into making the music, I don't appreciate it as much.

When you make some poor old bluesman or his estate sue you to get the credit they deserve, you're credit as an artist should be under suspicion...

MichChamp02 said:
[color=#006400 said:
KalineCountry[/color]]

never liked aerosmith either, always thought they were trying to rip off the Stones.
many groups ripped off the blues men and others like the Stones and Clapton went out of their way to get Muddy, and the other Blues Legends acknowledgement and kudos.

yeah, I guess that's what bothers me. If I don't really respect the integrity of the artist that went into making the music, I don't appreciate it as much.

When you make some poor old bluesman or his estate sue you to get the credit they deserve, you're credit as an artist should be under suspicion...

Ripoffs happen with most bands. Just some are worse than others.

Right. and it's the ones who are worse than others that I started to hate as I got older.

[color=#006400 said:
Mitch[/color]]Good music is good music IMO.

makes sense on one hand.

still...

I like it less after I find out it's ripped off, and the guys in the band are a bunch of pricks.

But if that's just me, I'm okay with that.

Back