Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

Banned me for a month?

Stafford posts are relevant to lions content regardless if he plays for the Rams or not. Dude was our best qb of all time. (Not counting old heads like Bobby Layne). You make it sound like wanting Stafford to do well powers him up to win more games or something. As if rooting itself is going to change the outcome of games. Less fans root for him=higher draft pick? No. Nothing you can do about it, I would have liked higher pick than 32. But my feelings over who wins or loses won?t really affect it anyways. So some people just enjoyed watching Stafford finally do what a bunch of anti lions fans have said he couldn?t do for a long time. Part of the reason I think the man is gone is because fans here can be so toxic and never appreciated him anyways. either way, it?s time to move on. He got his and showed everyone what most of us knew. Let?s get ready for the draft so we can argue about the next 22 Joey Harringtons we?re about to draft for the next 50 years.

Posting about Stafford is not the same as full fledge desires for the Rams to win while fully comprehending that gives the Lions P32. It is actively desiring the Lions getting shafted.

Now, I will absolutely argue that the Lions screwed up on the trade by not having a clause that took into account the potential for the Rams to make or win the Super Bowl, so they definitely screwed themselves.

Let's say they base it on something more like IF the Rams get to NFC Championship, then the Lions get additional picks (could be combined picks for future drafts) such that the Lions receive X Draft Points (off the standard Draft Value Charts used by every team). If the Rams make it into the Super Bowl, the Lions get X+Y, and if they win the SB, the Lions get X+Y+Z value in the future draft(s).

That would have made the Rams winning something any Lions fan could get behind, and I blame the Lions for not setting that up. Yes, I realize that has not been the traditional contract methods, but it should have been done because there is no reason it couldn't be done. Just like player contracts that have incentives, a trade contract can have clauses. The Lions were STUPID AS...well, stupid as the Lions have been since trading Bobby Layne.

But to actively cheer and support the Lions side of the deal becoming worse with each Rams win is not something that should be done without care for how that hurt the Lions... unless you do not care what happens to the Lions... in which case you are not a Lions fan.

Stafford chose to leave Detroit. He has repeatedly tried to distance himself from Detroit since the trade. He absolutely did NOT play to win the Super Bowl for Lions fans in any capacity.

Clap.................clap..................clap...........

Yeah... as I said, you or Booger...

Neither of you belong on the Lions board anymore.

Mods decide that. Not us

Also. YOU started a Rams all in thread in the Lions section. Post 1 zyxt9. Congrats dingus

Also I like 32 over pick 20 whatever because its the most tradeable. So calm your tits on me being a lions traitor. I am the most optimistic loyal Lions fan on the planet. Stafford earned and deserved the win..happy for him

seriously, why?

A week was not sufficient... Had to ban me for a month? No warning, just banned for a month. Gee, thanks.

I get that lkp and booger get to have complete control over everything in the liins board. Please let me know where i can mail you an autographed half lions half rams stafford jersey.

Don't worry, i am not here to swear, i'm not here to make threats, just saying a huge thanks and i look forward to seeing all the latest rams info on the detroit lions board.

If anyone should be perma-banned it is lkp and booger. But whatever, enjoy their anti-lions comments and anti-lions rhetoric. From now on we can all celebrate the fact stafford is the first and only previous detroit lions player to win a super bowl, or whatever those two wish to claim as reality because no one shall ever call them out for their anti-lions posts.

And before you go off telling me i'm about to be banned again... I didn't cuss... I didn't threaten... All i have done is state facts. Their pro-rams posts equated to anti-lions posts. Every ram win hurt the lions. As a lions fan i find it ridiculous that they were not banned from the detroit lions board. Make them post their comments under the nfl general board. Make them stop posting on the lions board.

Yeah, i know, they are so valuable with all their insight and info, but that is not true. They are instigators. They rile up lions fans with their anti-lions posts. They can post any number of comments about the lions to make it appear they are lions fans, but they are not. They chose to support the rams despite it hurting the lions. They chose to support the rams and nothing was done to them despite antagonizing lions fans who continually told them to take their fandom elsewhere. They most certainly proved time and again that they do not support the lions. They put loyalty toward a player who wanted to be traded away from the lions. That is fine, but don't come back to the lions board with the intention of generating negative reactions from lions fans and then complain when receiving the very reactions they initiated.

I'm sure you want to tell me i am out of line. Im sure you are thinking about banning me again. It won't surprise me in the least, for you did nothing to make them stop their behavior of initiating antagonistic comments.

But sure, call me out. Ban me. Support those 2 who have repeatedly demonstrated their loyalties are not with the lions but with a former lion who asked to be traded and the continuing wins that player accumulated continued to hurt the lions.

And i suppose one sb win will not suffice for their support of stafford. They will desire the rams winning another super bowl next season so that the lions essentially will get 2 2nd round picks out of the trade. Fantastic.

Again, tell me why they are allowed to post on the lions board? No warning to take their stafford support to the nfl general section? To keep their anti-lions comments off the lions section?

But yeah, ban me for a month and never give those 2 any warnings to knock off their antagonistic comments or at least keep them off the lions board.

You wonder why i posted what i did? Did you ask me why i posted those things? Did you communicate with me at all before banning me? No. Just banned. Meanwhile they have continued posting at will... Zero consequences for them.

I have no issue with posters saying the lions are terrible, we all understand that reality. They crossed the line by actively supporting stafford winning and the lions ending up with the last round 1 pick.

Unreal that you don't get any of this. Unbelievable that you took their side without any understanding of what was happening.

Typical situation where bullies get away with something and those who fight back get punished without any questioning or investigating why the person fought back... But the bullies complain about being attacked and the people suffering are forcibly reminded that the bullies are in control and you can either be under their control or leave.

This is the detroit sports forum. Detroit fans are loyal to a fault. We celebrated the bad boys. We celebrated the wings vanquishing the demons found in the avs and still cheer everytime we see the turtle. How many detroit fans cheered for adam oates winning the stanley cup with the avs since he couldn't win it with the wings???

No, their behavior was disgraceful. They deserved every comment fired back at them.

Now i will sit in anticipation of you banning me again, perhaps this time you will perma-ban me. Makes sense since you clearly took their side in the first place. And don't come back and blame me because i was using language you deemed inappropriate... For every pro-stafford comment of theirs was infinitely more inappropriate to true detroit fans.

Gee, i cannot wait to see who the lions pick with the 32nd pick... Instead of all those other guys they would have picked instead had the rams lost enough to miss the playoffs or lost in the 1st round. I guess i should feel blessed to have lkp and booger show all us lions fans how much better off the lions will be with that pick. Looking forward to their continued fake support of the lions when they actually will be cheering for stafford to win back to back super bowls.

Seriously... Why are they allowed to post what they do on the lions board? Because they hide behind enough posts that make them seem like they support the lions? Because you don't see them for what they proved themselves to be? Fans of a player over fans of the team??? Preferring another team, a franchise that has already been to super bowls and won... Preferring to cheer they win another sb while fully aware how that hurts "their" team? Please.

I would expect you to have more pride than that. This is the detroit sports forum. Posts about the lions in the lions board should not be about how great it is that the rams won. Do you get that at all???

But yeah, ban me. Ban me for speaking the truth. Ban me for supporting the lions. Ban me without any discussion or warning. Ban the person who is supporting the lions... And let those supporting stafford and the rams continue posting with immunity, without redirection, without requesting they move their pro-stafford / pro-rams comments to the nfl general board...and by all means do not use your power to move posts from one area to another yourself.

Ban me... For a month... While they trample the lions fan base with their pro-stafford/pro-rams antagonistic comments and never once get warned or forced to move their comments elsewhere. Didn't like my comments? All you had to do was move their comments where they belonged in the first place, the nfl general board. Newsflash: Stafford is no longer a detroit lion!!!

Tic toc tic toc... Counting down the seconds till you ban me again... Instead of correcting the behavior of the instigators, the agitators, the individuals deserving to be rebuked, redirected, and if they continue despite countless times being told they should take their garbage elsewhere, ban them. Vulgar language? Profanity? Threats? Every pro-stafford / pro-rams post by them was infinitely worse.

But ban me. Ban me for a month. Not a day, week, two weeks... A month!

Seriously, you do not understand why my posts were being posted. And i'm betting you still do not get it and will continue allowing their behavior to go unchecked. After all, you allowed it before my posts became extreme and allowed them to continue afterwards too.

Again, i am not being profane or using threats, but i still await another ban. How long will i be banned for making this very post? A year??? Permanently???

Yes, this has been a long post... A month of pent up frustration over your decision to do what you did with zero communication prior and no opportunity to communicate until the ban was lifted. I even waited many days to try and keep calm, but i still do not understand why they are allowed to post their hateful, distasteful, disgraceful comments without even the slightest admonition from you.

You demand civility. You demand respectful posting. Yet you allow them to post what they do and fail to comprehend how uncivil and disrespectful their posts are when being posted on the detroit lions board instead of the nfl general board.

And you even included that i was not allowed to call them traitors anymore, so i have refrained from that. Yet you likely still wish to cast me out again, call me out, tell me how wrong i am.

How long till i am again banned simply for posting this??? You likely think i am being disgusting, that i should apologize to you, them, and everyone else... Once again blaming me for reacting to the actions of others who initiated the exchange instead of the instigator. Oh, right... It isn't that i reacted... You will claim it is about what i said and how i said it.

Because you do not grasp their words and how they said them were infinitely worse than all of the posts i was banned for combined. Lions fans as old as i am should not be forced to listen to their anti-lions comments on the lions board. Why can't you move their posts elsewhere? It is less what they said... They can say what they want... But if they post it in the lions den, why do you demand the lion not attack with every fiber of their being???

Do you still not get my point???

Keep pro-stafford and pro-rams posts out of the detroit lions section!!!!

If not capable, then they should be banned, not those who oppose them time and again, yet they continue coming and attacking. This went on for months!

And you allowed it.

Tic toc rriiinnngggg... Time's up, time for my new ban! I didn't use any of the language, but i await your response, which will come without warning or communication and won't be short term either, right? You hold so much power, yet what separates us is how you choose to use it and why you think pro-stafford and pro-rams comments are acceptable on the lions board. You have the advantage of proclaiming yourself the winner because you hold the power over me. Congrats. Go ahead, ban me again to prove your power over me. Or maybe go and comprehend what i am saying about their antagonistic and instigatory posts.

tldr

Mods decide that. Not us

Also. YOU started a Rams all in thread in the Lions section. Post 1 zyxt9. Congrats dingus

Also I like 32 over pick 20 whatever because its the most tradeable. So calm your tits on me being a lions traitor. I am the most optimistic loyal Lions fan on the planet. Stafford earned and deserved the win..happy for him

That thread was not one that was created to cheer for them, it was a hope that their antics would result in them crashing and burning, but you lack the collective synaptic energy transfers to produce recognition of the obvious.

Your faux narrative that 32 is better than 20 whatever is typical coming from you. You are a Rams fan, NOT a Lions fan.

That thread was not one that was created to cheer for them, it was a hope that their antics would result in them crashing and burning, but you lack the collective synaptic energy transfers to produce recognition of the obvious.

Your faux narrative that 32 is better than 20 whatever is typical coming from you. You are a Rams fan, NOT a Lions fan.

The topic was the Rams. What opinions and facts gets shared about the Rams being all in is beyond your control

32 is a great pick for trading. Holmes can find talent just as well at 32 too. Trust in Holmes. Or are you not a Lions fan that trusts your GM?

Grow some skin.

I'm not the thin skinned individual replying to things that did not involve me, that would be you.

FYI, this was originally posted elsewhere and a Mod moved it to the Lions board. So you can piss off as this was never even about you and your opinions, nor ever required to have your pipsqueek voice contribute, so bugger off already. This doesn't involve you, stay out of it.

The topic was the Rams. What opinions and facts gets shared about the Rams being all in is beyond your control

32 is a great pick for trading. Holmes can find talent just as well at 32 too. Trust in Holmes. Or are you not a Lions fan that trusts your GM?

This is why I hate your guts and wish nothing but the worst upon you and anyone sharing your genetic material or household. Every post you make I wish was the last you would ever make, and each breath would be your last.

This is why I hate your guts and wish nothing but the worst upon you and anyone sharing your genetic material or household. Every post you make I wish was the last you would ever make, and each breath would be your last.

These are some strong words. I agree that LKP can be a total D-bag, but wow:no:

In a couple of weeks the Detroit Tigers are coming to town, and I want to be sure zyxt knows that I will be rooting for the Tigers and not the Dodgers.

Not even if Kershaw is pitching.

Maybe I should say under the circumstances especially if Kershaw is pitching.

Don?t want no bad juju comin? my way.

In a couple of weeks the Detroit Tigers are coming to town, and I want to be sure zyxt knows that I will be rooting for the Tigers and not the Dodgers.

Not even if Kershaw is pitching.

Maybe I should say under the circumstances especially if Kershaw is pitching.

Don?t want no bad juju comin? my way.

Oh man, I was hoping you would insert the Major League scene. It's ok, it still popped into my mind, so it kinda counts.

You give him too much credit. He has been a force driving away people from the Lions board, and now it is basically an LKP mouthpiece. Then he turns in gems about pulling for the Rams to win is somehow good for the Lions.

No, this board would be infinitely better without him. Maybe we could bring back a few quality posters who just became fed up listening to his nonsense. Whether that is the result of him no longer posting due to personal choice or death, I honestly care not.

Dang it, I'm probably going to be banned again now. We'll, there ya go Mods, ban me again.

You give him too much credit. He has been a force driving away people from the Lions board, and now it is basically an LKP mouthpiece. Then he turns in gems about pulling for the Rams to win is somehow good for the Lions.

No, this board would be infinitely better without him. Maybe we could bring back a few quality posters who just became fed up listening to his nonsense. Whether that is the result of him no longer posting due to personal choice or death, I honestly care not.

His insanity is one of the reasons I stay away during the offseason. Can't take the insanity for 12 months straight. Draft to Super Bowl and then vacation.

His insanity is one of the reasons I stay away during the offseason. Can't take the insanity for 12 months straight. Draft to Super Bowl and then vacation.

I stay away during the off-season for the most part for the same reason I stay for the most part during the season.

I just don?t care that much.

Unless something is funny.

Like this thread.

This thread has the elements of classic comedic gold.

Dang it, I'm probably going to be banned again now. We'll, there ya go Mods, ban me again.

I?m certainly not going to - I?m actually not important enough to be able to - but your re-actions or maybe I should say your verbiage seem kind of bizarre for something so relatively inconsequential.

It?s not like anyone is selling state secrets to the enemies of our country that exposes us to an existential risk or something.

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=AraPt8mIpFE

Back