Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

Barry Sanders Jr. will be

They're toast. Its not like contenders mst years. Just recently with Luck. Unless maybe Sanders can be just like his dad.

Barry Sr. probably advised him to get an education to fall back on, smart move.

Maize&Cheese304 said:
Yeah no way does a back2back bcs bowl playing team have a shot.

they never even got to the title game with Luck....and they're losing Martin and DeCastro also.

Stanford has done a good job along the oline so I think he will be a difference maker for them. Also they are going to be a team that will rely on the RB to be their offense so if he is a good player he will put up big numbers. This is a really good move by him.

Is Sanders a jr or senior? I thought he had 1 year of hs left, but not sure

A solid choice for him imo. They love to pound the rock so he'll get his touches. maybe even break some of his dads records. lol jk

That was a smart choice, because Stanford has had a great Oline and shows a tendency to run the ball lots. However, they will probably take at least two years to rebuild after losing 3 or 4 of their best players on offense.

If I am a RB, I would think of Wisconsin first or at least a Big Ten team. Because we run the ball the most it seems in the Big Ten.

Because their title chances are so much better than stanfords lol.

And its probably better to go somewhere else and get out of his dad's shadow a little

[color=#006400 said:
Mitch[/color]]Not after they lost their star QB.

if i was him id be more concerned that they are losing their 1st round LT and 1st round G.

[color=#006400 said:
Mitch[/color]]Should have went to Oklahoma St.

Stanford was a run first team even with Luck. OSU is pass first spread. Stanford is the better run school.

Back