Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

Batman at Midnight!!!!

I dunno about anyone else, but I had a hard time buying Keaton as Bruce Wayne/Batman, mostly because all he ever did was comedy stuff.

Tim Burton seems to pick an actor and use the shit out of him, Keaton was Beetlejuice, and if it had been any later we might have been stuck with Johnny Depp.

Christian Bale is okay, but Ledger stole the movie in The Dark Knight.

I liked Ledger, RIP, but I didn't as Batman.

Also, top billing and the Joker again was the show stealer in Tim Burton's Batman too.

Nicholson was the star.

Although I prefer Keaton 1000x to either Val Kilmer or George Clooney, in fact, I'd probably prefer seeing Johnny Depp as Batman to those two...Joel Schumacher really shittied up that franchise run, along with adding Jim Carrey and Ah-nuld.

Also, top billing and the Joker again was the show stealer in Tim Burton's Batman too.

Nicholson was the star.

Although I prefer Keaton 1000x to either Val Kilmer or George Clooney, in fact, I'd probably prefer seeing Johnny Depp as Batman to those two...Joel Schumacher really shittied up that franchise run, along with adding Jim Carrey and Ah-nuld.

I did not really care for the Tim Burton films all that much. The Christopher Nolan films have been far better.

Last edited:
I did not really care for the Tim Burton films all that much. The Christopher Nolan films have been far better.

I haven't seen the newest, and probably won't till it's on DVD [girlfriend has a daughter so they won't want to go see it] but the Dark Knight was maybe the best comic based movie ever IMO, the first one, Batman Begins, was okay, but like the first 2000's Spiderman, I thought it was too much set up, not enough climax.

I haven't seen the newest, and probably won't till it's on DVD [girlfriend has a daughter so they won't want to go see it] but the Dark Knight was maybe the best comic based movie ever IMO, the first one, Batman Begins, was okay, but like the first 2000's Spiderman, I thought it was too much set up, not enough climax.

Its called foreplay and that's good.

Back