Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

Bears Sack poll

SLICK said:
503 said:
I guess rings mean nothing for NFL QB's. I suppose you would rather see great stats from a QB over Super Bowl wins. Must be a Tony Romo guy

you're the one who said "rings are kings "....just pointing out a lousy Trent Dilfer is a King.....right ? he has the hardware.

He had the crown so I guess yes he was a King. Would your prefer stats like Romo or a Ring like Manning?

503 said:
SLICK said:
you're the one who said "rings are kings "....just pointing out a lousy Trent Dilfer is a King.....right ? he has the hardware.

He had the crown so I guess yes he was a King. Would your prefer stats like Romo or a Ring like Manning?

Nah...like Eli the Crown belong to the defense....he was like that fish that rides on the sharks back eating the garbage.

Jim Plunket won 2 Superbowls and has more picks than touchdowns.. He threw 164 touchdowns and 198 interceptions

Kyle Ortin had great stats last year should he be ahead of Eli??

503 said:

Philp Rivers has great stats every year...but alas has no ring to make him King....is he ahead of Eli ?

Dan Marino is one of the best statistical QB's ever to play the game.....but also has no "ring to make him king"...

where's Dan stack up next to ELi ?

SLICK said:
503 said:

Philp Rivers has great stats every year...but alas has no ring to make him King....is he ahead of Eli ?

Exceptions apply to every rule. All I've said about Eli is he's better then mediocre and a top 10 QB in the NFL. Would you disagree?

503 said:
SLICK said:

Exceptions apply to every rule. All I've said about Eli is he's better then mediocre and a top 10 QB in the NFL. Would you disagree?

not an Eli fan...and hated the article that just came out where he actually referred to himself as elite and put himself into the same class as his brother and Brady.

fringe top 10.......he turns it over to much for my liking.

SLICK said:
Dan Marino is one of the best statistical QB's ever to play the game.....but also has no "ring to make him king"...

where's Dan stack up next to ELi ?

Ahead for sure

503 said:
SLICK said:

He's barely Top 10. But yeah, he might squeak in there....

when a guy like Mark Sanchez can get so close to getting a ring...it kind of puts alot of things in perspective,

SLICK said:
when a guy like Mark Sanchez can get so close to getting a ring...it kind of puts alot of things in perspective,

Fuckin Rex Grossman almost got one. Had the Bears won that game I guess he would be a King.

It would have had NOTHING to do with that Defense....just sexy Rexy!!

Back