Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

Ben Johnson coming back

YES. Was coming to post this......this is the best news we could get this off season.

He is the Goff whisperer.

Great news. As much as I want to see more talent on defense, imagine if they take Bijan in the draft?Ben Johnson returning + Jamo with a full camp + Bijan?the Lions could be an absolute juggernaut on offense.

Great news. As much as I want to see more talent on defense, imagine if they take Bijan in the draft?Ben Johnson returning + Jamo with a full camp + Bijan?the Lions could be an absolute juggernaut on offense.

I worry a bit about bijan in the nfl. I know Barry was the master at cutbacks and jukes, but Bijan's whole game is centered around cut, cut, cut. I worry for two reasons. First, defenses are faster and smarter in the nfl and I'm just not sure he's quick enough to fully utilize that skill. Secondly, I worry all those cuts he makes will put a lot of pressure on his ankles and knees and injuries would pile up.

If we go RB, i would be happy to see Bijan, but I think i prefer RB in the 2nd-4th round.

I worry a bit about bijan in the nfl. I know Barry was the master at cutbacks and jukes, but Bijan's whole game is centered around cut, cut, cut. I worry for two reasons. First, defenses are faster and smarter in the nfl and I'm just not sure he's quick enough to fully utilize that skill. Secondly, I worry all those cuts he makes will put a lot of pressure on his ankles and knees and injuries would pile up.

If we go RB, i would be happy to see Bijan, but I think i prefer RB in the 2nd-4th round.

Good points. Bijan is not at the top of my list, I?d see the pick as more of a short-term win-now type of move since I don?t trust RBs to be reliable beyond their rookie contract. Would certainly be fun for a couple years though.

Back