Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

Big Ten Preseason Power Rankings

Michchamp

EAST:

1) Michigan
2) Penn St
3) Indiana
4) Maryland
4t) MSU
6) Rutgers

WEST:

1) Wisconsin
2) Iowa
3) Nebraska
4) Minnesota
5) Illinois
6) Purdue
7) Northwestern

No. There is nothing wrong with these rankings and they are 100% reasonable.

I wanted to put MSU higher, but with a new coach and a QB who wasn't very good or accurate - even in limited action against mediocre opponents - I just can't see them performing well. No easy warm up opponents on an All Big Ten schedule, so they'll have to get through their growing pains while going through the meat grinder.

I'm excited to see what Joe Milton can do, and optimistic about our running game this year.

EAST:

1) Michigan
2) Penn St
3) Indiana
4) Maryland
4t) MSU
6) Rutgers

WEST:

1) Wisconsin
2) Iowa
3) Nebraska
4) Minnesota
5) Illinois
6) Purdue
7) Northwestern

No. There is nothing wrong with these rankings and they are 100% reasonable.

You are missing a team in the East.

must be the "runner up" power rankings ;)

No, semi-pro teams that gain an unfair advantage over their amateur competition by paying their players aren't included in these rankings.

OSU is 4th in those rankings, behind Clemson, Alabama and Georgia

You may need to adjust this based on results from week 1. I think Rutgers won a game and a certain team on the banks of the red cedar lost.

Back