Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

Big Ten softball standings

I think the win yesterday means they have at least a share of the B1G regular season. They win today and they win the regular season. Michigan is up 3-0 now in the top of the 3rd. Michigan still at bat.

Flood gates have opened. 7-4 now for Huskers. Only 1 out. 5 runs for Nebraska in the 6th.

We have share if title as we were up by four games with four games left

Will ave to wait till Friday to see what happens

And we have a b10 tourney again. Hutch not fond of tourney

Yeah all we have to do is win one game next weekend the the regular season title is ours only.. Nebraska is a good team and very tough at home..I think the announcers said they have not lost 2 out of 3 big ten game at home ever...(I think)

Even if we don't win the BTT we will still get a bid to the NCAA.. We just may have to travel.

Yeah i heard that... it is ok I think we will bounce back..

They play NW in AA next weekend. They should be able to take more than one of those games, maybe all three and build some momentum for the BTT. Playing at Nebraska will be tough, but if any team can do it Michigan can. What is the format for the BTT, is it one and done? Or do you have to lose twice, or whatever, to be eliminated?

Not sure

It used to be one and done which hutch felt hurts the conference going into ncaa

Alas your fears are correct... They are single elimination not double like the NCAA.. ..Top 4 seeds do get a bye though...

The University of Nebraska will host the 2013 Big Ten Softball Tournament May 9-12 at Bowlin Stadium in Lincoln. All 12 schools will participate in the Big Ten Tournament, with the top four seeds receiving a first-round bye. The tournament will be single-elimination, with 11 total games being played. The Big Ten Network will televise both semifinals on Saturday, as well as Sunday's championship game.

More information on the tournament, including ticket and stadium information can be found at the bottom of this page.

2013 Big Ten Softball Tournament Schedule
Thursday, May 9
Game 1: No. 12 Seed vs. No. 5 Seed 11:30 a.m. (Central)
Game 2: No. 9 Seed vs. No. 8 Seed 2 p.m. (Central)
Game 3: No. 11 Seed vs. No. 6 Seed 4:30 p.m. (Central)
Game 4: No. 10 Seed vs. No. 7 Seed 7 p.m. (Central)

Friday, May 10
Game 5: Game 1 Winner vs. No. 4 Seed
11:30 a.m. (Central)
Game 6: Game 2 Winner vs. No. 1 Seed 2 p.m. (Central)
Game 7: Game 3 Winner vs. No. 3 Seed 4:30 p.m. (Central)
Game 8: Game 4 Winner vs. No. 2 Seed 7 p.m. (Central)

Saturday, May 11
Game 9: Game 5 Winner vs. Game 6 Winner (BTN)
2 p.m. (Central)
Game 10: Game 7 Winner vs. Game 8 Winner (BTN)
4:30 p.m. (Central)

Sunday, May 12
Game 11: Game 9 Winner vs. Game 10 Winner (BTN)

Noon (Central)

Back