Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

Big Ten title game tickets for $8 lolhttp://www.st

If U of M would have gone I would have been very tempted to go.

theo said:
God MSU has a pathetic fanbase. They're what, 2 hours away?

Someone at work tried to tell me it was 10 hours away...I work 30 minutes south of Lansing. I was like, "What>!??!"

just did a quick mapsearch and its a little under 4 hours...pretty pathetic.

When I looked last night, the cheapest were $12. I was laughing hysterically. How pathetic!

LOL they won't be that cheap when Michigan goes there next year. Yes I'm calling it.

The MSU fans that I talk to say that they don't care and that the only thing that is important is that MSU sold out of its allotment...what? Why aren't they scooping up the other tickets? I can see why UW fans don't want to go, its like a 12 hour drive or a flight and the ones that like to travel are probably holding off for the bowl game. Meanwhile, Lansing is only 4 hours from Indianapolis and there are hundreds of tickets on ebay for less than 20 bucks...

MAIZEandBLUE09 said:
It also doesn't help that this game was already played this year.

Do you really think it would have made one damn bit of difference if U of M and OSU were rematching a week later? The public would still be clamoring for tickets. One side looking for revenge and the other looking to make a statement. The fact the two teams already faced each other is irrelevant as this is a possibility each year in a championship game. It has 98% to do with the teams on the field and little else.

Back