Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

Big Ten's (current) Leading Rusher Now the Other Games Week 8 But the

Michchamp

First Week That Matters Thread

I know it's only been one game, but Wisconsin played in it, and still the Big Ten's leading rusher is currently BRANDON PETERS.

And I know Illinois might not be that great but Wisconsin's QB had an amazing night... 20 for 21, and that one incompletion was a drop.

Last edited by a moderator:
but UW had some trouble running the football.

That was pleasing to see.

I’ll be damned...they came to our citay...

OK...not really...but they came to the citay where our team is playing.

Guys, I’m just gonna make this the Other Games thread, if that’s okay with the two of you...

I?ll be damned...they came to our citay...

OK...not really...but they came to the citay where our team is playing.

Guys, I?m just gonna make this the Other Games thread, if that?s okay with the two of you...

Yeah, thanks for asking first...

I was just going to bitch that they weren’t showing any Michigan fans on their zoom but they just did.

New Big Ten rules:

In addition to getting to use de facto paid players, OHIO STATE gets a minimum 20 extra penalty yards from the refs per drive.

Anyone who complains publicly will not get a holding call to their benefit for 4 games, starting with the first game after the public complaint.

Nebraska player lead with the upper part of his back on that tackle. The helmet contact was incidental. Bullshit call.

I'd like to be the first to congratulate Sparty on becoming the worst team in the Big 10. Sparty! Sparty! Sparty! Bahahahahahahahahahahaha!

I'd like to be the first to congratulate Sparty on becoming the worst team in the Big 10. Sparty! Sparty! Sparty! Bahahahahahahahahahahaha!

There is nothing we could say worse about their team?s performance today than our Spartan colleagues are saying themselves on their own game thread.

Wow, there are a LOT of Volunteers in the stands there today.

There are more Volunteers in the stands there than there are volunteers to test the Covid vaccine.

Yeah, Sparty is pretty fucked at the moment. Maybe their hatred of Michigan makes them perform better on All Hallows Eve.

Alabama's receiver Jalen Waddle got rushed to the hospital after injuring leg. Huge blow for Bama. This will affect them against the good teams.

Check out this: Not a this week game, but USC is scheduled to open in two weeks in the LA Coliseum at 9 freakin’ AM LOCAL time!

EDIT: Fox national network broadcast, probably gonna have their version of gay day with Urban frickin’ Meyer.

Last edited:
Back