Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

BIG10 Champs LaCrosse

wlvrnstlr4life

I've watched 3 games this year AND NEVER watched lacrosse in my entire life. Today was my 3rd game this year and Michigan absolutely dismantled Maryland. Giving Maryland their 1st loss in the tournament since 2019. This will be the Wolverines 1st ever tourney championship and 1st berth in the NCAA Playoffs. 2 min left and it's 14-5.

Final 14-5

Last edited:
Did not know that they did not win 1 Big10 game last year. Incredible job and the coach kept saying, Those Who Stay Will Be Champions. Good stuff and very fun to watch.

Edit

Last edited:
You guys can always help the update threads you know when I?m slow ?

You guys can always help the update threads you know when I?m slow ?

Bob, I was going to put it there, but I thought it was too much of a big deal. They've only been competing at the Division 1 level for 11 years.

It was neat seeing the whole celebration on BTN. I have no idea why I started watching earlier in the year, as Ive never watched a game of lacrosse, at any level, in my entire life. Its basically hockey without skates and it was easy to follow.

Bob, I was going to put it there, but I thought it was too much of a big deal. They've only been competing at the Division 1 level for 11 years.

Yeah, Bob, I think a conference championship merits its own thread.

I do update your threads from to time though.

You do a great job on those threads, and thank you for that.

Unbelievable season! Beating Maryland twice and beating Penn St in B10 R1 are the Top three wins of all time and came within a month!

I've watched 3 games this year AND NEVER watched lacrosse in my entire life. Today was my 3rd game this year and Michigan absolutely dismantled Maryland. Giving Maryland their 1st loss in the tournament since 2019. This will be the Wolverines 1st ever tourney championship and 1st berth in the NCAA Playoffs. 2 min left and it's 14-5.

Final 14-5

Lacrosse is fun to watch, but i never know when it's on tv or what channel. It's like soccer for me...maybe I'd watch it more if there are players i know or teams I'm connected with. I didn't even know we're good in the sport

Lacrosse is fun to watch, but i never know when it's on tv or what channel. It's like soccer for me...maybe I'd watch it more if there are players i know or teams I'm connected with. I didn't even know we're good in the sport

It looks like Men?s Lacrosse next game v Cornell will be on ESPNUSanday, May 14, 11:30 AM Pacific and 2:30 PM Eastern. I guess
It?s the first post season game after the B1G Conference Championship tournament.

I plan to watch.

I don?t know if lacrosse in the postseason is single elimination or double elimination.

So, Michigan got kinda fucked in their bracket. If they want to win, they have to go thru the 2 best teams Duke and Virginia. From what I have seen in the 3 games I watched is Michigan is a very fast squad that plays great defense. The loss I saw to PSU earlier in the year, they were gassed in the 4th after starting out fast and with the lead. They seemed to have righted that part of the ship in the Big10 tourney as they never let off the gas. Michigan has beaten the #4 team in the land twice this year. They have a punchers chance in this single elimination playoff.

It looks like Men?s Lacrosse next game v Cornell will be on ESPNUSanday, May 14, 11:30 AM Pacific and 2:30 PM Eastern. I guess
It?s the first post season game after the B1G Conference Championship tournament.

I plan to watch.

I don?t know if lacrosse in the postseason is single elimination or double elimination.

Single - doesn?t go neutral site until later rounds, so at Ithaca ?.UM being treated like a ?club? program amongst blue bloods.

Back