Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

Blazers 110 Pistons 101 Final

I love when Wiseman came in 3 fouls in two minutes - did absolutely nothing.

This team is so strange. One minute they look decent. Then they just fall apart and do nothing and Portland cuts lead to 6.
Then the pistons give some effort and go back up 12.

Last edited:
This team is so strange. One minute they look decent. Then they just fall apart and do nothing and Portland cuts lead to 6.
Then the pistons give some effort and go back up 12.
Since I started watching basketball as a kid its always the way it goes.

Lead cut to 3

Someone may want to guard Sharpe.

Last edited:
Wiseman does in fact blow. Pistons were once up 18 in the 2nd quarter.

Cade with a lazy Jack at the end of the third. 12 point halftime lead only 1 now.
15 seconds and Cade couldn?t get a better shot then a 30 footer ? Just curious ?

84-83 end of three.

Pistons out scored 36-25 in the third. Most of that was in the last four minutes.

Last edited:
Unfortunate call against Bagley Iii he jumped i into him.

Back to back turnovers by Cade. Without him we are bad. But he has to be in Control with his passing

Last edited:
Who is going to turn it over now ? I think we have 5 or 7 turnovers in a row .

Last edited:
Piston trail 94-93. 7-0 run.

I think we legit have 6 turnovers in row lol. 4 for sure. Cade has 7 for the game with almost 7 left they are
At 17.. they are trying to make the hard pass instead of the easy pass.

Last edited:
Back