Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

Blazers 110 Pistons 101 Final

Sigh can?t even make a breakaway. Nice hustle by Blazers.

Cade hit in the face no call. Should had a and 1

Last edited:
Rebounds are all even with a few minutes left. Missing Duren.

Pistons are not getting the same calls as the blazers.

Cade has had a real poor 2nd half in my opinion. Maybe trying to hard to keep them close.
Idk.

Since leading 75-60 mid third. Out scored by 20. Trail by 5. Minute left.

Without Cade we suck. But he was really off in the 4th.

Another big game from Killian Hayes I see. This guy wouldn?t even be a backup PG on most teams but he starts for the Pistons. What they see in him is beyond me.

Yeah sooner or later Hayes Defensive abilities will not keep him in the nba. He just can?t score.

I know you're upset but 17 wins last season. And Duran out plus 3 of our best shooters out.

I?m not upset. Just hate blowing 18 point leads. Pistons played terrible in the second half.
Maybe they will be better when guys come back from injury. To many turnovers.

Game difference.

Blazers shoot 33 free throws
Pistons shoot 11 free throws.

Williams mentioned this in his post game, and Greg made a point to say that he has always never figured out how this happens when the game seems to be physical on both ends.

Cade was hammered on a made basket in the 4th.

Back