Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

Bo vs Lloyd (and others)

I am reminded of an old joke my Dad always enjoys telling me (even though he is a diehard Michigan fan)

Why did they always serve Bo his soup in a cup?
Because he would lose it in a bowl.

Always cracks me up but he is most certainly not only one of the great coaches of all time but one of those men whose character stands above all else.

wow, MGoBlog wrote and article about Lloyd Carr without also criticizing him. For that you have to look to the comments. fucking idiots.

Lloyd was always good against Top 10 teams ...all those wins vs Cooper when Ohio* was undefeated or close. He just lost to Iowa, etc once a year to offset the big games.

The MGoBlog crew are odd. Very touchy and defensive. Some dude named "Dirk McGirk" or something is a total douche bag.

Back