Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

Border chaos

yeah, fuck the First Amendment.

Don't slow Byco down on his way to Home Depot or to use the Red Lobster gift card he got for Christmas, or your criminal ass deserves three years in Federal prison.

The first amendment protects people from being prosecuted for breaking the law? Where did you go to law school?

Fuck those emergency vehicles and people going about their business going to work to feed their families! There's a fake climate crisis that needs more attention and the crybaby protestors need and deserve immunity from prosecution!

yeah, fuck the First Amendment.

Don't slow Byco down on his way to Home Depot or to use the Red Lobster gift card he got for Christmas, or your criminal ass deserves three years in Federal prison.

I don?t think the First Amendment gives anyone the right to block traffic.

Also, I didn?t get a fuckin? coupon from either Red Lobster or Home Depot.

The first amendment protects people from being prosecuted for breaking the law? Where did you go to law school?

Fuck those emergency vehicles and people going about their business going to work to feed their families! There's a fake climate crisis that needs more attention and the crybaby protestors need and deserve immunity from prosecution!

Okay, let?s stop the presses for a second -

what exactly are we stopping traffic to protest against again?

Is it something to do with the US Mexican border?

Or is it the Israeli Hamas war?

Or is it climate change?

Seems to me that there are a whole lot of live balls in the air right about now.

Okay, let?s stop the presses for a second -

what exactly are we stopping traffic to protest against again?

Is it something to do with the US Mexican border?

Or is it the Israeli Hamas war?

Or is it climate change?

Seems to me that there are a whole lot of live balls in the air right about now.

I think the road blocks are mostly the anthropogenic climate change boogie man people but I think the Hamas terrorist loving people are gumming up traffic in some cases as well. In the case of the people who support the terrorists, the road blocks may be an unintended consequence but they're still breaking the law so to heck with them. Throw 'em in jail.

2024 is going to be an unmitigated disaster for everyone

This is the same thing you've been saying forever, you just keep changing the year.

Wake me up when "equally assured misery for all", "the end of our republic", etc, etc. actually happen.

This is the same thing you've been saying forever, you just keep changing the year.

Wake me up when "equally assured misery for all", "the end of our republic", etc, etc. actually happen.

It happened 110 years ago. And the fact that you're asleep doesn't change that.

It?s this year. 2024

NYC now kicking students back to remote learning in order to house migrants in the gym. The systematic buck fiden'd destruction of America is plowing full steam ahead.

NYC tax payers 20m per month. It will be a wasteland after the exodus

FFS it's border, not boarder.

I'm starting to think you couldn't go to elementary school because some immigrants were holed up in your gymnasium.

I'm starting to think you couldn't go to elementary school because some immigrants were holed up in your gymnasium.

Oh fuck you and pointing out typos stick that thumb right up your ass!

The Texas National Guard has seized control of a park at the U.S. southern border and is now blocking Border Patrol from entering the area ? part of an effort to stop the surge of illegal immigration into Texas and a move likely to significantly increase tensions between Texas Gov. Greg Abbott and the federal government.

The state government has taken control of Shelby Park in the city of Eagle Pass, Texas, which has been at the center of the migrant crisis that has engulfed the U.S. border. Authorities have now set up razor wire and fences to block off the area.

Eagle Pass Mayor Rolando Salinas said he was informed that the decision was made as part of Gov. Greg Abbott's emergency declaration. Salinas told reporters it was not something the city had requested, and he said his understanding is that Border Patrol was now not in the area as a result.

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/te...-anticipation-future-illegal-immigrant-surges

Maybe he was going for the double entendre... Pretty clever if you ask me even if it wasn't intentional...

Oh fuck you and pointing out typos stick that thumb right up your ass!

The Texas National Guard has seized control of a park at the U.S. southern border and is now blocking Border Patrol from entering the area ? part of an effort to stop the surge of illegal immigration into Texas and a move likely to significantly increase tensions between Texas Gov. Greg Abbott and the federal government.

The state government has taken control of Shelby Park in the city of Eagle Pass, Texas, which has been at the center of the migrant crisis that has engulfed the U.S. border. Authorities have now set up razor wire and fences to block off the area.

Eagle Pass Mayor Rolando Salinas said he was informed that the decision was made as part of Gov. Greg Abbott's emergency declaration. Salinas told reporters it was not something the city had requested, and he said his understanding is that Border Patrol was now not in the area as a result.

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/te...-anticipation-future-illegal-immigrant-surges

every single thing Abbott does on this is a publicity stunt done to pander to rock bottom dumb (and racist as fuck) Texas voters.

it's absurd the feds let this crap go on as long as it has.

Back