Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

Brady Vs. Suh

[color=#551A8B said:
Danny Diggler[/color]]This board was much better 30 posts ago... This has been a relatively peaceful board minus a few little arguments but nothing this stupid and classless. I mean c'mon.. Gay cracks.. Really? A little unsure of you're own sexuality? And you're last statement just insults msu rather than Michigan..Prior to this Michigan was on a 5 year sweep and pure domination that is until RR. Rich Rodriguez was the best thing that ever happened to that farming school. Enjoy it while it lasts, you might get 1 more in..

I don't know what happened to this board the last few days, it seems to be getting worse. The Tigers board hasn't changed though, so I guess it's just because the Lions season is close to starting.

boogerlovejoy said:
jrick45 said:
As a Senior at UofM and a big Tom Brady fan growing up I am a little torn on how bad I want Suh to got after Brady.

In a recent article on Brady Talks about Suh http://www.freep.com/article/20110823/SPORTS01/308230003/Tom-Brady-Lions-Ndamukong-Suh-dangerous-

As a die hard lions fan and Suh being a beast I am kind of naturally scared for Brady's life. Now Brady may have bulked up 14lbs of hard chiseled muscle since coming out of college (In 2000 Brady: 211lbs; 2012: 225) he is still 34yrs old and with his recent injury bug in relation to his foot we could be seeing the last game Brady ever plays. I mean this might be a stretch of a comparison but remember when LaVarr Arrington basically ended Aikmans career early on in the season.

I love Suh and all but I kinda wanna see Brady continue his dominance and go down as a top 3 QB if not #1 in the NFL all-time just because of his connection to Michigan.

I still want to see Suh wreck havoc but what would your personal feelings be if Suh power slammed Brady into the ground and out of the NFL?

Two things jump out at me from your post.

1. You're a senior at Michigan and you can't form correct sentences?

2. Your description of the weight Brady has put on since college is a bit......um........how should I put this...........

GAY!!

ROFLMAO!!!! That was funny

As a Lions fan, a Pats hater & a Brady hater I would love to see Suh knock Brady out for the season in this exact manner. Brady drops back, he sees Suh coming and rolls out towards his own sideline, Suh catches him 2 yards from the sideline and slams him into Belichick knocking him out. Perfect!

I just want suh to hit brady so hard that he begins to speak with a slight stutter. Is that too much to ask?

Im not worried about Suh vs Brady. More like the lions vs. Patriots. They are the measuring stick for the NFL in both consistency on the field and off. If our starters come out and play as well or better then their starters. This team needs to show that they arent just an overhyped joke but they are contenders.

I'm not as concerned about Suh vs Brady as I am about Stafford vs. Gravity.

Back