Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

BREAKING NEWS!!!

bestisbest

The world is ending... Drew is moving on....

http://www.detroitlions.com/news/lions-insider/article-1/Drew-Stanton-says-it-may-be-time-to-move-on/655cc349-a2cb-4872-8636-849fb6da7b1d

At least we will always have this..

[flash=350,287:nholwze8]http://www.youtube.com/v/6tTJJbMY8RY&hl=en&fs=1[/flash:nholwze8]
</td><td valign="top">
<html><head><title>Banner</title><style>html, body {margin:0;padding:0;}</style></head>
<body>
<script type="text/javascript">
var ads = new Array("300x250-1.png","300x250-2.png","300x250-3.png");
var num = Math.floor(Math.random()*ads.length);
if(Math.floor(Math.random()*2) == 0)
{
if(Math.floor(Math.random()*2) == 0)
document.write('+']');
else
document.write('+']');
}
else
{
document.write('');
}
</script>
<noscript>

</noscript>

</body>
</html>

</td></tr></table>

No guarantee of anything. When he realizes no need else will sign his sorry ass he'll be back.

He's a 3rd stringer, nothing better. Maybe he wants the End zone Dan deal.

[color=#006400 said:
Mitch[/color]]He's a 3rd stringer, nothing better. Maybe he wants the End zone Dan deal.

End Zone Dan was ridiculously over paid! 9.5 mill for 3 years was wtflolbbq status. If Drew gets a deal like that he should thank the heavens!

Hes shooting for flynn type numbers. Says hes got the edge in games played, passes thrown, games won, and shitty end zone dances executed.

There will be hell to pay when the Sparties see this!

Denver needs a backup qb and he fits there system. Maybe Elway will throw him a bone....?

MI_Thumb said:
There will be hell to pay when the Sparties see this!

Not all Sparties loved the Stanton pick.

I hated it. HATED it. I wanted Eric Wright.

So..........i guess I kind of got it right. In a way. Ehhh

I hope he does well wherever goes though.

I was speaking more ironically than factually. I just dont see Stanton fitting in anywhere except for a backup to a guy like Tebow. I dont see anyone out there willing to give this guy anymore then he has gotten in Detroit.

Stanton is nothing more than a good 3.....or a bad 2......in the NFL.

There are worse jobs one could have.

boogerlovejoy said:
Stanton is nothing more than a good 3.....or a bad 2......in the NFL.

There are worse jobs one could have.

hell ya to this......he got paid and didn't even put a uniform on Sundays....great f'ing gig.

Maybe Stanton could try to get a backup gig in Pittsburgh, since they seem to like having former state's colleges/Lions QBs on the sidelines holding a clipboard, while filling in as a spot starter here and there for many seasons, ex-Lions QB Batch sure ain't getting any younger, and the Steelers' starting QB Raperfurburger is more and more often hurt and horny.

:)

It is kind of crazy to think that there will be 3 State QB's in the league next year opposed to only 2 Wolverine QB's.

Michigan St-(Stanton, Hoyer, Cousins)
Michigan-(Brady, Henne)

Back