Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

Brian Kelly to LSU

Brian Kelly is a big time POS. Straight up

Those kids in Louisiana won't care, though. Now Kelly doesn't have to worry about grades. He's a good coach and Bama is probably in trouble with this move. I hope he fails there, but I just don't see it happening.

I?d root for Kelly over Saban. But that is about it in the sleaze that is the sec.

The irony is that there are more southern dialects than there are myths about ND football that are pure fabrication.

Yeah, and Louisiana Cajun is really remote from the other Southern dialects.

The language of that one assistant coach in The Waterboy wasn't far off

from The Onion: "Brian Kelly Admits He Never Actually Believed In God"

On a serious note, I'm not sure how redneck southern Louisianans will take to Kelly's "enraged screaming" style of management. Their last couple coaches were more good-natured. Even Saban isn't know to be much of a yeller, let alone an unhinged maniac when it comes to motivating players.

Yeah, and Louisiana Cajun is really remote from the other Southern dialects.

The language of that one assistant coach in The Waterboy wasn't far off

from The Onion: "Brian Kelly Admits He Never Actually Believed In God"

On a serious note, I'm not sure how redneck southern Louisianans will take to Kelly's "enraged screaming" style of management. Their last couple coaches were more good-natured. Even Saban isn't know to be much of a yeller, let alone an unhinged maniac when it comes to motivating players.

Well Ragin' Cajun ain't about Bayou Gators, so there will likely be a subset of the fanbase that encourages it.

Back