Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

Broncos vs Lions Predictions

Jeff Backus breaks his leg, which gives the Detroit Lions a huge and unexpected morale boost. The Lions win-out, and Stafford goes untouched for the remainder of the season. Without Stafford being plagued by the presence of(unworthy NFL starter) Backus, Stafford plays 12 perfect games(superbowl included) with his eyes completely closed. Anyways, back to reality,

Lions 24 Broncos 16

Next game might determine whether or not this season's Lions team is capable of being mediocre or slightly better, otherwise they may be hard-pressed to win more than a couple more, given their tougher final half of this season's schedule.

After Broncos, only Panthers and Vikings at home look to be winnable games with the way that they have played in first halfs and the past couple of games, and I may be wrong about the Panthers as well, by the time that the Lions face them.

[color=#006400 said:
Mitch[/color]]I would hate to lose this one. Fkn Tebow.

Yep, losing to Tebow would be hard to swallow. I would need some therapy if it happened.

kdp1980 said:
Jeff Backus breaks his leg, which gives the Detroit Lions a huge and unexpected morale boost. The Lions win-out, and Stafford goes untouched for the remainder of the season. Without Stafford being plagued by the presence of(unworthy NFL starter) Backus, Stafford plays 12 perfect games(superbowl included) with his eyes completely closed.
We can only dream of something that wet.. HAHAHAHAHAHAHAH!!!

If they can't beat the shit ass Broncos then their ain't nobody left on the schedule they can beat.

Turok said:
Next game might determine whether or not this season's Lions team is capable of being mediocre or slightly better, otherwise they may be hard-pressed to win more than a couple more, given their tougher final half of this season's schedule.

After Broncos, only Panthers and Vikings at home look to be winnable games with the way that they have played in first halfs and the past couple of games, and I may be wrong about the Panthers as well, by the time that the Lions face them.

The Panther aren't as bad as I thought they would be before the season began, if we played them tomorrow we'd lose IMO, the coaches better get it figured out cuz that Offense has some serious problems and they aren't going to be winning many more games with that.

SLICK said:
I fear a 3rd straight loss is coming...McGahee goes for 100+ and a TD and God's favourite son throws for 2 TDs.

24 - 20 Broncos.

mcgahee broke his hand today, he prolly wont play next week. tebow is the one to worry about

Even with the win today the Broncos did nothing for most of the game against a shitty Dolphin team. Maybe in this instance being on the road helps us.

The team seemed to throw everything they had into the Monday night football game and still has not recovered.

The o-line is not very good. if we go 9-7 or 8 and 8 I will be happy

I'm gonna hold my prediction till mid-week. I'd be picking on emotion right now, and I'm currently pretty pissed with Stafford.

Before anything you really have to know if there is any seriousness to the Stafford injury. Even throughout the last bad couple weeks if there is any reason he doesn't play with the way our offense is totally reliant on him we could have struggles even against the Tebow led Broncos.

Is it bye-bye playoffs if we loss this game? Man what a bummer the last two weeks have been. I think our defense has a good game tonight and may score some points verses Denver

Lions 38

Timmy 13

Back