Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

BTN Football Preview

bigvic said:
Hungry said:
I'm not worried about anyone's feelings necessarily. I just don't typically learn a damn thing from an Mlive.com or Freep article (much less anything from ESPN or other national media) and that's the type of stuff a buddy in NYC or Cali would send me.

You're too nice to your friends. I just say something like, "Welcome to last week" if that happens. Of course, most of the time I'm sending them stuff, so they don't even bother to send me stuff.

My friends know I'm fucking with them and can take it.

Vic! You're as bad as NCBG. Posting inside of the quoted post.
laugh.png
laugh.png
laugh.png
laugh.png

DR said:
MAIZEandBLUE09 said:
Yeah, I thought it was pretty lame this year - nothing new was given. The past couple of years it's been an hour long and they actually showed a good majority of 1 practice. They would talk behind the video of the practice going on - interviews and all. It's like they basically took that all out and just did the interviews and got like 15 minutes of practice on film and just kept re-using the same clips. In the long run it really doesn't matter because football starts in less than two weeks - but I was excited for it and it was pretty disappointing.

Have you watched any of the episodes for other teams this year? Looks like they might be all down to 1/2 an hour, so maybe they just cut content across the board, but I'm wondering if they weren't granted the same kind of access to UM that RR gave them.

Yep, they've all been 1/2 an hour. I've started watching 3 or 4 of them, but after only 10 minutes or so I think, "Who cares? Give me MICHIGAN!"

Then the next night the new one comes on and . . . (rinse, repeat).

Back