Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

Buffalo on T Giving

Slick

Jim Schwartz and his Bills defense coming in on Thanksgiving....leaked on Bills website.

It's pretty clear the biggest issue in Detroit was the defense. Secondary couldn't stop anyone. Line didn't rush well. Linebackers didn't cover well, and when they did they didn't play the run well instead. Stupid penalties galore.

All this after drafting a lot of defensive players high in the draft.

... did I miss something, or why is Schwartz still regarded as a top defensive mind? I mean, he did an acceptable job in Tenn. No knocking the guy, but I don't remember many top 5 defenses there.

We comes here, and gets exposed.

It's pretty clear the biggest issue in Detroit was the defense. Secondary couldn't stop anyone. Line didn't rush well. Linebackers didn't cover well, and when they did they didn't play the run well instead. Stupid penalties galore.

All this after drafting a lot of defensive players high in the draft.

... did I miss something, or why is Schwartz still regarded as a top defensive mind? I mean, he did an acceptable job in Tenn. No knocking the guy, but I don't remember many top 5 defenses there.

We comes here, and gets exposed.

Hes in a good situation in buf....their defense is going to be solid.

Back