Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

Buffalo Wild Wings bowl.... Yaaaaaaaaay

Diggler Cometh

They leaked the shirt on Mden.

How embarrassing.

Last edited:
you had that one coming

picture.php

Act like you've been there before, bro. ;)

Pasadena and Rose Bowl is awesome ...but I'll take AZ over FL ..if true, who knows, we may go!

:cheers:

I couldn't resist with Digglers pic about UM going to the BCS over us in 2011. He walked right into that one

Last edited:
Te thing was ndsu was early loss

The oters were to ranked teams

I am thinking off going. I need a trip

Te thing was ndsu was early loss

The oters were to ranked teams

I am thinking off going. I need a trip

You should ask for a phone with spell check for Hanukkah. I actually thought there were otters ranking teams. I'm now very disappointed.

K State, eh? I really only remember those couple three years where Snyders defense was the real deal......can't say I've seen them play a whole half this year.....still trying to wrap my head around the notion of Duke football playing a bowl game AFTER we do.

Snyder is a person you can't help but like. I haven't seen them play at all, but hopefully you guys can get a W and end up on a positive.

Back