Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

Burleson breaks arm in car accident

Police say no alcohol involved.

You have got to be kidding me...

And there goes the season. Unless by chance Broyles will ever play. DAMN IT!

We just lost 2 starters in the last couple days at positions of need. Jones and now Burleson, that sucks.

Now they have to go after Josh Gordon without a doubt, if he's available. I don't see the Browns unloading him anyways...they're probably asking for too much. Offer a 6th...

Kenny Britt too. He was benched for Justin Hunter who caught the game winning td.

Offer them Leshoure and 6th?

Why Leshoure? Bush aint exactly the most durable RB and Bell has never taken on a full workload. And do we trust Riddick? Not a chance. Looks like the Lions are fucked.....again lol. This team can never get over the hump...big win in DC and they get fucked over once again...holy shit.

Just saw on my fantasy site that the Lions were in trade talks with Cleveland earlier in the week and the Lions broke off talks...hmmmmm? Had to be about Gordon though, right? Who else would it be?

Last edited:
Welp, atleast he got his 1 good game in. How the hell are these nutjobs so bad at driving?

Back