Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

Bye Bye Drew

lions2011

Rex owed him for 2years ago.

Drew Stanton - QB - Jets

Jets signed QB Drew Stanton to a one-year, $1.25 million contract.

1.2 million. Wow, good luck in New York Drew. You might have a chance to beat out Sanchez with how bad he is.

Get us a developmental QB much much cheaper.

I have to give him credit, if he wants a chance at playing at all, he picked the right team.

[color=#FF6103 said:
Monster [/color]]
tonyballs said:
1.25 mill....how?

did you see what they give sanchez? the jets have severe mental health issues.

LOL. What a gongshow of a franchise.

Sanchez as your starter and your potential backup is Drew fn Stanton? Holy shit......

You guys will love this. This is a direct quote I am pasting from the Jet message board

The few chances he got to play in Detroit he moved the ball. Stanton is one of the best running QB's in the league. Stanton also had a habit of making big plays out of nothing.

If somehow he gets a chance to play the Jets are gonna score more points than they do with Sanchez running things.

wheels002 said:
You guys will love this. This is a direct quote I am pasting from the Jet message board

The few chances he got to play in Detroit he moved the ball. Stanton is one of the best running QB's in the league. Stanton also had a habit of making big plays out of nothing.

If somehow he gets a chance to play the Jets are gonna score more points than they do with Sanchez running things.

LOLOL OH PLEASE! PLEASE! LET THIS HAPPEN!

I love how much more valuable the rest of the league sees your backups after a good year. If we went 5-11 Drew would be back here as our third striger and wright wouldn't of gotten anywhere near the money he did.

wheels002 said:

That's gold jerry, gold.

[color=#551A8B said:
Danny Diggler[/color]]
wheels002 said:

That's gold jerry, gold.

No different then some of the Slappies on this/ESPN board. There were Stanton over Stafford threads again this year.

cheeno said:
[color=#551A8B said:
Danny Diggler[/color]]

That's gold jerry, gold.

No different than some of the Slappies on this/ESPN board. There were Stanton over Stafford threads again this year.

I just pegged them as the same people I saw wearing stanton for Heisman shirts in el.

Back