Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

Bye Bye Sammie Lee

Slick

damn I love this guy also....he was just starting to show some promise.

Sammie Lee Hill - DL - Lions

Free agent DT Sammie Lee Hill will visit the Titans.

The Titans are moving fast. Hill is reportedly drawing interest from four teams, but Tennessee is his first known visit. It's quite possible he won't leave town without a deal.

This sucks. One of my favorite picks by mayhew and was really starting to be a force. He deserves to be a starter though and he knew it wasnt going to happen here. But this team will miss him if he doesnt come back.

damn I love this guy also....he was just starting to show some promise.

Sammie Lee Hill - DL - Lions

Free agent DT Sammie Lee Hill will visit the Titans.

The Titans are moving fast. Hill is reportedly drawing interest from four teams, but Tennessee is his first known visit. It's quite possible he won't leave town without a deal.

My prediction......this guy plays at a near Pro Bowl level for the next 4-6 years. Good player that could never crack our line-up.

Damn.

Sadly a player we had with real potential that we let walk without a fight. It aint easy being a Lion fan lol.

They should have tendered him with the same round tag. Teams have wanted him for awhile now and we get nothing in return for losing him :(

They should have tendered him with the same round tag. Teams have wanted him for awhile now and we get nothing in return for losing him :(

We tendered him last year we couldnt this year. And I thought he wanted a long term deal last year and was upset we didnt even offer him one.

We tendered him last year we couldnt this year. And I thought he wanted a long term deal last year and was upset we didnt even offer him one.

Really that sucks, he good and people kept calling trying to trade for him now we get nothing, maybe a comp pick.

sucks...why we decide to stash some of our talent on the bench is a mystery to me.

Last edited:
titans sure are busy early...Levitre, Walker, SLH...and I think there was one.

Back