Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

Caliendo was Funny Today as Robin Williams

tinselwolverine

And he picked the Lions to win today.

So did everybody else except Howie Long.

Don't know if this is good, or bad...

I don't think so.

I'm pretty sure if they look anywhere close to 18, he makes them provide 4 different government issued forms of identification...

dang i missed it. I will say those guys are the best pregame show. Cbs and espn both suck. I used to love boomer on espn but all his jokes are old and he is annoying and the guys on cbs are way to stuffy. No funny going on over there.

It was even better when they used to have Jillian Barberie and her bisexual tits doing the weather...

[color=#551A8B said:
TinselWolverine[/color]]It was even better when they used to have Jillian Barberie and her bisexual tits doing the weather...

She is bisexual? Awesome! I never had a thing for her, until now.

tsbilly said:
[color=#551A8B said:
TinselWolverine[/color]]It was even better when they used to have Jillian Barberie and her bisexual tits doing the weather...

She is bisexual? Awesome! I never had a thing for her, until now.

Just her tits are bi, when a chick would walk by she would get THO.

Back