Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

Cam McGrone to the NFL

Good luck to him.

Not great for the team's inside linebacker quality and depth next year.

I guess he's betting on his testing numbers and that someone will take the chance in the early rounds. Quite a bet without much tape.

Nordin is leaving for the draft as well. I can't imagine an inconsistent kicker getting drafted.

Both of them had shitty seasons

McGrone looked ok last year before he got hurt.

Nordin was second choice to the other kicker whose name escapes me. Kickers are like guitar players. A dime a dozen.

I guess he's betting on his testing numbers and that someone will take the chance in the early rounds. Quite a bet without much tape.

Hes a 3rd rd pick at best, however its a deep LB class and many 3rd rd projected LBs will slide into rds 4 - 6. He'll need to shine at the combine. He was advertised as the next Devin Bush and he wasnt that on tape.

Back