Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

Capt flippi flop gets called out

SLICK said:
mhughes0021 said:
Gdubs didnt win any polls or the popular vote and he still was pres. Obama will figure it out...

Polls don't mean jack a year out....Newts the best of a bunch of retards right now , notice how he is keeping real quiet on the Herman Cain shit...Newt don't wanna remind anyone of his swinging dick.

while his wife was battling cancer i might add. what a whorebag he is.

mhughes0021 said:
tsmith7559 said:
Obama down 2pts to Newt in latest Rasmussen and he hasnt even got the nomination......Obama cant poll, you're nuts if you think he is a lock

Gdubs didnt win any polls or the popular vote and he still was pres. Obama will figure it out...

your confusing that with Clinton...he never won over 50%....Bush did

mhughes0021 said:
SLICK said:
Polls don't mean jack a year out....Newts the best of a bunch of retards right now , notice how he is keeping real quiet on the Herman Cain shit...Newt don't wanna remind anyone of his swinging dick.

while his wife was battling cancer i might add. what a whorebag he is.

his wife had a benign tumor...god your stupid...His wife asked for the divorce....your ignorance is really annoying. You really need to get informed before you post

tsmith7559 said:
mhughes0021 said:

your confusing that with Clinton...he never won over 50%....Bush did

Clinton still waxed both Repubs....6 points in 92 and 9 points in 96.

How does Newt escape the flip flop charge? He has changed his position on most of the hot Republican issues, including climate change and health care mandates. Newt changes with the political winds exactly like Romney.

JimRice said:
How does Newt escape the flip flop charge? He has changed his position on most of the hot Republican issues, including climate change and health care mandates. Newt changes with the political winds exactly like Romney.

Once the fraud of Climategate & Climategate 2 have been exposed anyone would changed there mind on man made global warming, Except Obama & Libs of course. Newts sit down with Pelosi was prior to the fraud.

He admitted he was wrong on Hillarycare...Mitt still sticks by Romneycare

Newt's actually had results in balanced budgets( 4 yrs in a row) and entitlement reform(Welfare)

tsmith7559 said:
JimRice said:

Once the fraud of Climategate & Climategate 2 have been exposed anyone would changed there mind on man made global warming, Except Obama & Libs of course. Newts sit down with Pelosi was prior to the fraud.

Newt's actually had results in balanced budgets( 4 yrs in a row) and entitlement reform(Welfare)

I'm not sure what you are talking about with the whole climategate nonsense. You do know that The Wall Street Journal refuted all the anti-climate change nonsense? I mean, if the WSJ can't keep telling the lie, it's pretty much over.

But, as always, you changed the subject when you don't like the truth. Newt lobbied for FreddieMAc, but still has the stones to call for their demise. He'll take their money, but hey, he's the perfect rental politician (according to George Will).

He ripped Paul Ryan's budget, but when he was challenged, he immediately changed his position.

The guy is exactly like Romney. I'm not trying to talk you out of supporting him, I don't care who you like. I'm only interested in why he's getting a pass on flip flopping. I'm not going to argue if he's a flip flopper, he clearly is.

JimRice said:
tsmith7559 said:

I'm not sure what you are talking about with the whole climategate nonsense. You do know that The Wall Street Journal refuted all the anti-climate change nonsense? I mean, if the WSJ can't keep telling the lie, it's pretty much over.

But, as always, you changed the subject when you don't like the truth. Newt lobbied for FreddieMAc, but still has the stones to call for their demise. He'll take their money, but hey, he's the perfect rental politician (according to George Will).

He ripped Paul Ryan's budget, but when he was challenged, he immediately changed his position.

The guy is exactly like Romney. I'm not trying to talk you out of supporting him, I don't care who you like. I'm only interested in why he's getting a pass on flip flopping. I'm not going to argue if he's a flip flopper, he clearly is.

I changed the subject??? you asked about his positions changes on Healthcare & Climate....That's exactly what I responded too.

You want to talk about Freddie now...ok..

"A Freddie Mac spokesman confirmed to ABC News that Gingrich was a consultant for the group, not a lobbyist, but would not disclose his financial payout or details of his contract."

Has anyone come up with legislation he lobbied on? anyone?? anything?? please post some before you follow the crowd on claiming he was lobbying.

As far a Ryan's vision, Newt said he would "massage" it. Ryan's plan isn't perfect, but it's a start

tsmith7559 said:
JimRice said:

How do you explain a fucking ice age when there was no people lol. Climate change is not solely man made. The Sahara desert used to be a vast rainforest....its the opposite now. Man didnt do that... climategate ended because a bunch of dumbasses decided to close their eyes instead of put forth dollars into researching why our climate changes and the benefits it could serve. Why?, because republicans are more interested in making money drilling for oil than making sure the human race lives.

mhughes0021 said:
tsmith7559 said:

How do you explain a fucking ice age when there was no people lol. Climate change is not solely man made. The Sahara desert used to be a vast rainforest....its the opposite now. Man didnt do that... climategate ended because a bunch of dumbasses decided to close their eyes instead of put forth dollars into researching why our climate changes and the benefits it could serve. Why?, because republicans are more interested in making money drilling for oil than making sure the human race lives.

thank you, you support my argument that climate change isn't man made. The only reason for the man made climate theory is to tax countries like ourselves...not to stop pollution, but to tax it and distribute wealth to poor countries...its a scam

tsmith7559 said:
mhughes0021 said:

thank you, you support my argument that climate change isn't man made. The only reason for the man made climate theory is to tax countries like ourselves...not to stop pollution, but to tax it and distribute wealth to poor countries...its a scam

I do agree with you on some of your theory. But if you think a ton of pollutants in the air warming our atmosphere, causing a greenhouse effect (see venus), and riping holes in the ozone helps our climate change then they who believe that are very nieve.

Back