Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

CAR vs SF

JScottWriter

Good game so far. Rooting for the Panthers since I live about 20 minutes from the stadium. Panthers just cant score from the 1.

Rooting for Carolina as well..the playoffs have been excellent so far.

I use to like the niners until the Harbaugh-Schwartz fiasco(only game I have been to in Det.).

Cam is playing well. Throwing a great ball.

It cracks me up how these teams with the physical label can get away with the same thing that gets a flag if you get labeled as dirty.

Cam is playing well. Throwing a great ball.

It cracks me up how these teams with the physical label can get away with the same thing that gets a flag if you get labeled as dirty.

If you are a winner it's physical, a loser it's dirty.

I lmao when Brooks torpedoed himself across the los. If Suh did that, he would have been banned for life.

Jim in his third NFC championship game in a row... Amazing what a good coach and staff can do for a club.

Back