Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

Cardinals @ Tigers Game Thread June 20th

Last 7 starts Westbrook 7.05 era.... But not tonight...Fudge..

Last 7 starts Westbrook 7.05 era.... But not tonight...Fudge..

it's high octane power arm FB hitting team, need to identify the guys that can handle the less than high octane arms better and adjust the lineups as needed.

Gave up 10 hits but Rick made it 7 innings and only gave up 2 runs. I think that will be it for him even though his pitch count is low.

Ok everyone concentrate...Rick needs some run support!!!!!

Tigers batters have shown patience and forced westbrook to throw 92 pitches for 7 innings, 13 pitches per inning.
that's showing him..........

I wanted to walk YM... But still JP should have made that play... Fresse has been a tad cold lately i thinkk

Last edited:
Better score some runs for Turner tomorrow. I have a feeling we're going to need quite a few. Shit.

Lohse has an ERA under 3. Great. We need to win this tonight.

Last edited:
Villarreal now has at least one strikeout in 12 consecutive outings.

and probably as many consecutive 4 out innings due to Tigers defense. F

Damn a 3 run homer should would be nice but that would require base runners

Back